Rangers Plaque on Glasgow Green vandalised

Plaque is finished. Sorting out delivery for Friday hopefully and fixingbear(lol) will be good to go
IMG-20200603-132523.jpg

Where abouts on the Green is the plaque?

Have never stumbled across it when I’ve been there.

Btw class for sorting a new one lads.

Guys like you restore pride cap doffed to all involved.
And a slow painful death to the subhuman scumbag who had %^*& all better to do with his pathetic life.

Thanks to everyone involved. I’m proud to be a Bear because other Bears are so special. When they are called they answer.

Reading this thread gave me a lump in my throat and moisture to my eyes. Well done to all involved.

Great stuff, had a walk around there last year and noticed ours and the tims had been vandalized, good to see bears taking action on this, well done to all.

Very well put.

It's things like this for which I'm of the view now that the more offended they are by us the better frankly, and why we shouldn't admonish ourselves for anything we might sing or joke about.

We should show them no respect at all as we certainly receive none from them.
You don't show respect you EARN it. Like trophies.

What is the significance of the Tim plaque on the green modfella?
It is a History of Glasgow mate, they have a stone circle with rocks and as you go around you see dates through time and events that happened in Glasgow.
Our plaque was badly damaged when i was checking then went a bit further and so was the filths.

Back