Rangers players who scored in more than one cup final

Pretty sure he'd played centre half for Scotland at Wembley and against Brazil before he was 21 too.

Undoubtedly one of the Greatest Ever Rangers.

Won his first League Cup at centre forward.
Won the European Cup Winners Cup and his first Scottish Cup at centre half.
Won his first league Championship often in midfield.
And all that before he was 21.

He was magnificent.

Can't think of any that hasn't been mentioned already but both Tore Andre Flo and Sotirios Kyrgiakos come close as they've scored 2 goals in finals, although it was in the same game.

Of course mate.

Totally forgot about the Hibs replayed (again) final.
Easily done - first two games were horrendous and, with the way the season panned out, most of us were happy to forget that campaign despite two cups and a decent European run.
The third game was a bit of a classic though but only about 25,000 there to see it and no cameras. Probably tend to reflect more on the European games from that season when looking back.

Easily done - first two games were horrendous and, with the way the season panned out, most of us were happy to forget that campaign despite two cups and a decent European run.
The third game was a bit of a classic though but only about 25,000 there to see it and no cameras. Probably tend to reflect more on the European games from that season when looking back.

Looking purely at the results and stats from that season, only one abomination of a performance at the piggery prevented a Treble season, along with a right good run in the European Cup.

Nine minutes away from it going down as one of our best seasons ever - then big bomber fckd it up.

Hard to believe that the same team that shut out Juventus leaked 4 goals in 45 minutes against the 10 men mentally challengeds.

The own goal that won us the Cup that night was a belter.

Hard to believe that the same team that shut out Juventus leaked 4 goals in 45 minutes against the 10 men mentally challengeds.
Hard to take. Don't think I've ever felt so bad, or angry, leaving a ground in my life.
On the plus side I'm over it and wake up every morning a bear.
Those of a different persuasion never get over nights like that and it haunts them till their dying day. The MJ signing, helicopter Sunday and, one day soon, 55 will see them muttering under their breath about how everyone and everything is against them till they shuffle off this mortal plane.

Arthur Duncan I think it was.

Want at the first two games but my dad took me to the 2and replay
It was indeed Arthur Duncan. You're lucky you missed the first two - they were abysmal.
I went to the third game having been at the dentist's earlier in the day getting a tooth pulled and really wasn't feeling great or looking forward to the game.
A few cans eased the pain and, ultimately, glad I went along as the game was a classic.

Back