Rangers podcasts ?

cottonbudd

I have been looking for a new podcast to listen to when I am out in the morning / evening walking the dog. This morning I thought I would give Rangers Radio a go on YouTube. I listened to the pre and most of the post match show. Really hard listen with the majority of the conversations talking about absolute rubbish.

Turned it off when they said Itten looked poor when he came on.

Any ideas what’s the best one to listen to ?

Heart and Hand worth every penny.

Stick with Rangers Radio some excellent contributers on it altho there is one guy whom I wont mention I have to switch of when he comes on due to his bullshit and negativity.

What’s the script with heart and hand? Quite fancy giving it a listen, but not that clued up about podcasts. How much is it? Any info is appreciated. :)

What’s the script with heart and hand? Quite fancy giving it a listen, but not that clued up about podcasts. How much is it? Any info is appreciated. :)
Different tiers mate

£1.99 and £3.99 and a further £8.99 tier (sold out) per month.
You get a plethora of content for £1.99 but all three tiers are worth the money.

Ive been listening for five years and it does very much have a community feel to it.

History, quizzes, European football, English football and classic match reviews are all covered.

If you go for it I would advise go to the archive and start with either the time capsule or the Advocaat years. The live shows (when they start again) are hilarious also.

It’s expanded to much more than Rangers show.

Last edited:
The Rangers Radio guys put out a great show, they can be a bit negative at times but on the whole they do a great analysis of the game.

Different tiers mate

You get a plethora of content for £1.99 but all three tiers are worth the money.

Ive been listening for five years and it does very much have a community feel to it.

History, quizzes, European football, English football and classic match reviews are all covered.

If you go for it I would advise go to the archive and start with either the time capsule or the Advocaat years. The live shows (when they start again) are hilarious also.

Thanks mate, sounds value for money. Will give it a shot.

The H&H flagship is still free most weeks as well.

I have the £1.99 sub and it’s great. Only listen to the flagship, daily updates, CRO pod, and Walters return. The rest I can give or take but £2 even for that is good value.

I listen to Gersnet as well and it’s usually a good listen, you get a slightly different take on things from them I find. Even if their theme music is startlingly loud most times.

Free one on Mondays but only £1.90 a month. Its worth it for the daily updates alone.
The pre & post match pods are superb. Many a time I've listened to the pre match pod on the way to a match and feel better placed to understand opposition titacs

I only really listen to heart and hand, have tried others a while back and enjoyed them but since H&H went onto Patreon I don't have enough time to listen to as much content they produce as I'd like.

Heart and Hand
4Lads Monthly Pod

I was listening to Gersnet until one of their contributors spoke utter garbage about Morelos a couple of weeks back and it got deleted off my podcast list. You would have got a more fair opinion on Clyde1.

I really feel like I’m robbing Heart and Hand by only paying for the $1.99 tier for the amount of content I’m getting. I’ll really need to up my subscription

Heart and hand is well worth it.

Everything just sounds much more professional on there compared to the others. Well, maybe not Patreonizing, but it's gone now.

I have been looking for a new podcast to listen to when I am out in the morning / evening walking the dog. This morning I thought I would give Rangers Radio a go on YouTube. I listened to the pre and most of the post match show. Really hard listen with the majority of the conversations talking about absolute rubbish.

Turned it off when they said Itten looked poor when he came on.

Any ideas what’s the best one to listen to ?
I have to say I can't listen to Rangers Radio in it entirety, some of the mad yins who phone in talk nonsense.

Heart & Hand, this is Ibrox and Blues Brothers are the pods I tune into

Different tiers mate

Didn’t realise Heart and Hand did that much content, the Advocaat years were when 7 year old me fell in love with Rangers, will need to go give that a listen!

Didn’t realise Heart and Hand did that much content, the Advocaat years were when 7 year old me fell in love with Rangers, will need to go give that a listen!
I wasn’t even alive for TAY but I’m a geek so new most of the stuff anyway, Edgar and co certainly helped fill in any gaps in my knowledge. Even the £1.99 tier has lots of content but if you can afford go for the £3.99, absolutely worth it.

Heart and Hand is the best. Well worth the money.

Blues brothers podcast is decent aswell.

Not really listened to the others but it's great there are so many available.

I wasn’t even alive for TAY but I’m a geek so new most of the stuff anyway, Edgar and co certainly helped fill in any gaps in my knowledge. Even the £1.99 tier has lots of content but if you can afford go for the £3.99, absolutely worth it.

‘I wasn’t alive for the Advocaat years’ - I’m 27 but I think that statement just triggered a midlife crisis.

Found some new podcasts through this thread, great as I always need to have something to listen to during the week

For me Heart and Hand for podcasts but youtube wise you have Battle fever, CJ Novo, Blues Brothers, Ibrox Suite, Oh its Steely and This is Ibrox. For me no disrespect to one of them is Ibrox True Blues he tries to hard and gets muddled up and gets a lot of things wrong so its not for me that one but the rest I like

Heart and hand
Gersnet
This is Ibrox
Aye ready
We welcome the chase , although that seems to have just disappeared?

We Welcome the chase stopped due to snags own reasons but he has gone on with Geeb for Ibrox suite podcast and baz is on with Ricky on blues brothers podcast which has Durrant and Derek ferguson on it. Baz also appears on Battle fever sometimes

I would agree with this. Just upped my membership to the Chief Exec for about 7/8 quid a month. Well worth the money! Buzzing for the Chief Exec live show when this all blows over!
Is there much benefit in the Exec level for Overseas Bears? I upgraded to $3.99 yesterday but wasn't sure if I really need to be back home to get the full benefit of Exec. Although I do realise Staunch Points are Staunch Points wherever you live........ ;)

Another vote for heart and hand best 8 quid a month struggle to get through the podcasts some weeks theres that much

Back