Rangers podcasts ?

Is there much benefit in the Exec level for Overseas Bears? I upgraded to $3.99 yesterday but wasn't sure if I really need to be back home to get the full benefit of Exec. Although I do realise Staunch Points are Staunch Points wherever you live........ ;)
Good few extra shows mate by the looks of it. Only upgraded tonight but I’ve listened to the Exec post match podcast which sounds like executive members can ask questions and they will answer. There is also a discord server that has just been set up, looks good already.

I have to say I can't listen to Rangers Radio in it entirety, some of the mad yins who phone in talk nonsense.

Heart & Hand, this is Ibrox and Blues Brothers are the pods I tune into

Some great folk on Rangers Radio and some decent insight.

I stopped listening for a bit when that clown started ranting about how Gerrard should go and he grew up a celtic fan cos he went to a Catholic school and he will always be one them.

Ruins it a bit for me as anytime he appears with his negativity I turn off.

Shame as as the like of Ox, Fox, Bridgeman etc are all excellent.

Heart n hands is qaulity tho don't know what I would do without it now.

The gallant few
This is Ibrox
Blues brothers
Heart and hand
gersnet
Aye ready.

I also enjoy the football daft podcast

I have been looking for a new podcast to listen to when I am out in the morning / evening walking the dog. This morning I thought I would give Rangers Radio a go on YouTube. I listened to the pre and most of the post match show. Really hard listen with the majority of the conversations talking about absolute rubbish.

Turned it off when they said Itten looked poor when he came on.

Any ideas what’s the best one to listen to ?
I listen to the Aye Ready podcast, Heart & Hand, We Welcome The Chase and GersNet. They're all great. The more Rangers the better!

Heart and hand is excellent as others have said, lots of great listening in the archive as well as new material every day.

Heart and Hand by some considerable distance mate, the non football related content is equally as brilliant as the football and Rangers related stuff, I listen to it without fail every day, superb

I wasn’t even alive for TAY but I’m a geek so new most of the stuff anyway, Edgar and co certainly helped fill in any gaps in my knowledge. Even the £1.99 tier has lots of content but if you can afford go for the £3.99, absolutely worth it.
Another Heart and Hand bite from me. I also have 4lads and Gersnet but there is so much quality content on HandH I've no time for anything else.
This comment above is the reason it's so good. Brings younger bears a history lesson and let's us older ones reminisce and realise our memories as well as making us feel a lot older than we are.

Cropod and H&H got me through the days of the spivs, great to have a bit of the cro back on the H&H network. I usually listen to the 4 lads pod when they put them out but honestly have no interest in any of the other ones. I'm a chief exec so I'm spoiled for choice, rangers/non rangers/football/non football.

Heart and hand is very good , I just listen to free one as have too many on the go . Keep thinking about monthly subscription. Gersnet is not bad . Four lads have a dream do very good player/ manager interviews. Used to listen to cro pod but it's a bit more childish. Thought the old podcast back in the day which was based in Canada with the stand up comedian was good, can't remember it's name thought .

This thread is sponsored by:

EebB8cfA_400x400.jpg

Back