Rangers podcasts

I’m a heart and hand subscriber. I think when you support Rangers, as fanatical as we all do, there is never enough football discourse to satisfy our love for the club.

Every podcaster’s on H& H blood runs Royal Blue.
They care deeply about the club, have the intellect , wit, to articulate their perceptions of the club on almost a 24 news channel format without the repetition.

I would hazard a guess that after the recent turgid old firm result, you felt angry, frustrated , disgusted , and full of foreboding about where the club is actually going with the present management team and players .

Can you imagine uploading a podcast review that covers that base of frustration within an hour of the game ending? More than anything , the quality of independent thought, that makes the podcast is never compromised by allegiances or love for the club.

I can’t speak about football podcasts in general , only the one I subscribe to. Heart and hand is a prime staple of my interest in Rangers, they make me feel better when we win or even when we lose. As their analysis is better than anything from MSM news outlets. The content is also insightful , entertaining.

There is nothing disingenuous about the podcast. There is no hidden agendas , they don’t seek validation from the corporate leaders of our club.

Last edited:
It does surprise me that people complain about fan media when until fairly recently we had almost nothing and were left sitting waiting to be spoonfed Rangers news by the lying scheming c**ts in the SMSM.

Some of the pods have clearly been set-up in an attempt to emulate H&H's Patreon success (Rangers Rabble, I'm looking at you here) which is fine and good luck to them with that - but I don't think that will work for everyone because H&H was something organic that became bigger than they ever expected it to be without really trying.

I do selfishly wish that so many of the H&H lads didn't go onto the Rangers Review because that spoils their shows on H&H for me a bit when it is the same people making the same points on both platforms - but I can understand why they do it.

Back