Rangers poppy badge 2020

£8 just for post and packaging (for 2 x facemasks and a pin badge).
Shocking if I'm honest.
Still paid it but a bit disgruntled by that.

Cracker

I see Beast FC are the only team not to have a Poppy badge

In a normal country the press would highlight this and publicly shame and embarrass them

Pity our mhedia are shitebags and mentally challenged controlled puppets
And Dundee hibernian. Show respect or leave the country that gives your freedom. Scum.

Screenshot-2020-10-09-at-13-22-49.png

Got mine and really impressed with it!

I got last year's badge then I realised I couldn't pin it on to any of my jackets. Wee flick through the poppy Scotland catalogue see what I can get different this year

Was in the shop today and got some badges and the twin flags face covering. Badges are great, face covering is an absolute rip off at £14. It says on it made in China, finished in Scotland. I'm assuming the finished in Scotland means they added the logo. The covering cant cost more than 20/25p to make.

My two came today. Very nice.

A catologue came the other day. They have some very nice things.

Ordered a wee bottle of gin. :)

Cracker

I see Beast FC are the only team not to have a Poppy badge

In a normal country the press would highlight this and publicly shame and embarrass them

Pity our mhedia are shitebags and mentally challenged controlled puppets
Scumdee Utd dont seem to have one either...

Ordered , still not here yet ...bought a load for mates aswell
As working all over the uk and Europe...
Couple face masks and a "lest we forget " windcheater for the golf :) ,some cracking stuff on it and going to a great cause .
thanks op

Screenshot-2020-10-09-at-13-22-49.png

Got mine and really impressed with it!
Cracking mate :), Imo I would be embarrassed and gutted if I supported a football club or any orginisation/company that would not want these made and worn with pride by everyone associated with it .
It's Hard to get your head round it ,this
Should be compulsory, it's a mark of respect afterall .

Was in the shop today and got some badges and the twin flags face covering. Badges are great, face covering is an absolute rip off at £14. It says on it made in China, finished in Scotland. I'm assuming the finished in Scotland means they added the logo. The covering cant cost more than 20/25p to make.

Was just about to order the face covering, is the quality really that bad ? Would I be better off with an RSEA snood ?

Was just about to order the face covering, is the quality really that bad ? Would I be better off with an RSEA snood ?
You would be better of with the mask rather than the face covering. Really poor quality for the money.

Please don't even give the time of day discussing any other teams, what they do or don't.

This is for respect to the fallen and not pointing fingers.

That's their decision, not the right one to me personally, but they have the freedom to do so.

My club does their bit, that's good enough for me.

Please don't even give the time of day discussing any other teams, what they do or don't.

This is for respect to the fallen and not pointing fingers.

That's their decision, not the right one to me personally, but they have the freedom to do so.

My club does their bit, that's good enough for me.
On the button mate!! totally agree. Just an observation at most on my part :))

Got mine yesterday.

Badge is excellent but P&P is ridiculous for a padded envelope & 2nd class post.

At least it’s for a good cause.

Back