Rangers poppy badge 2020

Anyone any ideas when they are being sent out?Ive ordered 5 for mates and had confirmation email just wondering how quickly they dispatch them.Thanks for any info.

I'm sure they took weeks to delivery my order last year but with all this Covid19 restriction's I would give them some more time before sending a email.

I collected 20 badges from the shop in Glasgow. It wasn't actually officially open, but the lady there kindly sorted me out.

They are excellent badges this year, and have brooch pins on the back instead of the wee butterfly backers (so should lose less this year)

What date did you order them mate?I ordered on the 1st October and the money was taken 2nd.Just curious to time length here.Cheers.
Ordered on 30th with a snood, no dispatch yet. I also ordered 11 face asks for the staff at my local a few days later and they are out for dispatch

I collected 20 badges from the shop in Glasgow. It wasn't actually officially open, but the lady there kindly sorted me out.

They are excellent badges this year, and have brooch pins on the back instead of the wee butterfly backers (so should lose less this year)
That’s a pain, always takes me a few goes to get them straight.

Where is the shop located?

Cracker

I see Beast FC are the only team not to have a Poppy badge

In a normal country the press would highlight this and publicly shame and embarrass them

Pity our mhedia are shitebags and mentally challenged controlled puppets
If there was demand for a Celtic badge, Poppy Scotland would have made one. It says everything about their support that there's enough demand to justify Morton and Ross County badges, but not for them.

Ordered 3 last Wednesday and not heard a thing.

Don't want to complain because it's for a good cause but 8 later and to not hear a thing is a bit poor.

7 minutes later after this post I get a dispatched email :D

Last edited:
Back