Rangers Porcelain Plates

GLASGOW RANGERS DANBURY MINT PORCELAIN PLATE COLLECTION. (SET OF 7) INCLUDES:, THE MANAGERS MOST APPEARANCES NINE IN A ROW RANGERS HEROES TREBLE ...

This was the set I’m sure. Not sure that there was others.
c7eEUay.jpg

There now appears to be 14 of these plates, I want to display them in The Louden so all the fans can see them.
We have a few new bits to display including Graeme Souness's Scotland Cap from the successful World Cup qualifying group of 1980.
Sammy Cox's Scotland Strip from 1951 and his Scotland Cap from 1956

I’ve got about ten of these up my old mans loft . I’d no idea they were selling for hundreds . I didn’t think they were particularly nice but got them as a gift

dont even know how much there worth to be honest and i dont know what the 14th one is
I think £25 a plate is a decent deal for a seller and if some want them bad enough they will pay it,
I paid £200 ( 2 of them are doublers )for 7 and £50 for another four.
If I can't get the full set I will go with the ones I have as a representation of them

I’ve got about ten of these up my old mans loft . I’d no idea they were selling for hundreds . I didn’t think they were particularly nice but got them as a gift
I would be quite happy to give you £250 if you wished to sell them. I am only a collector in the sense that they are for display in The Louden

I'd think they would be better displayed even if loaned in the louden than gathering dust in an attic somewhere,hope you complete the collection for us all to enjoy

I'd think they would be better displayed even if loaned in the louden than gathering dust in an attic somewhere,hope you complete the collection for us all to enjoy
Cheers Mate, I like the idea of having memorabilia on the walls to let fans see the History of the Club, We have a nice variety of stuff including,
Match worn Shirts from Barcelona 1972, SCF 1978 / 93
LCF 91 / 93, Manchester 08, Sammy Cox Scotland Jersey from 1951
61 'Wee Blue Books ' consecutively from 1927
Full set of League winning flags
Graeme Souness Scotland Cap
And a nice wee Red away top from 1970 match worn by Colin Stein and loads of other nice things if you are a Rangers fan,

We do Ham Rolls, Pies, Rolls and Sausages and Hot Dogs ( at different times ) not a bad Menu for Free
Appreciated the free rolls and pies anytime I am in helps soak up the beer.
Perhaps you may want go full blown 70s retro on us and bring the free rolls out in big egg boxes :rolleyes:

Back