Rangers Porcelain Plates

This was the set I’m sure. Not sure that there was others.
c7eEUay.jpg
Cracking

I would like to put them on display in the Louden
I've got 13 of they Danbury Mint collectors' edition plates,all still in polystyrene packaging with certificates of authenticity.You still wanting them to put on Permanent display in The Louden Tavern?Am in Perth,though.Could maybe come tae some arrangement/agreement.

Can anyone post a picture of all plates in the collection as I’m in the process of collecting these ( I currently have 7) and need to know what others are available.

I've got 13 of they Danbury Mint collectors' edition plates,all still in polystyrene packaging with certificates of authenticity.You still wanting them to put on Permanent display in The Louden Tavern?Am in Perth,though.Could maybe come tae some arrangement/agreement.
Hi, buddy any chance of you posting pictures of your collection?

Someone selling a collection of 12 on ebay

Someone selling a collection of 12 on ebay

I’ve got the fear of them being posted and turning up in pieces.

There now appears to be 14 of these plates, I want to display them in The Louden so all the fans can see them.
We have a few new bits to display including Graeme Souness's Scotland Cap from the successful World Cup qualifying group of 1980.
Sammy Cox's Scotland Strip from 1951 and his Scotland Cap from 1956
The Sportsmans Bar in Singapore used to have Souness's passport framed and on display. The bar was sold a few years back after the owner, Harry, passed away. I don't know what happened to the memorabilia after that. Perhaps some on here know.

Cheers Mate, I like the idea of having memorabilia on the walls to let fans see the History of the Club, We have a nice variety of stuff including,
Match worn Shirts from Barcelona 1972, SCF 1978 / 93
LCF 91 / 93, Manchester 08, Sammy Cox Scotland Jersey from 1951
61 'Wee Blue Books ' consecutively from 1927
Full set of League winning flags
Graeme Souness Scotland Cap
And a nice wee Red away top from 1970 match worn by Colin Stein and loads of other nice things if you are a Rangers fan,
The Big Man gave me and my old man a walk round and spoke of all the memorabilia he had, it was a thing of beauty and I would hope the new Rangers museum would suggest people visit the Loudon for added context on our success. It's always mobbed and its not always easy to see it, but my god, Robert has some amazing stuff in the Loudon.

Back