Press Conference Rangers pre match press conference - Hibs at Easter Road

"Alfredo is someone who will put his body on the line for the club. He will have a rest day today and then be ready for the weekend."

Gerrard must be confident Morelos is back to a good place mentally

"Alfredo is someone who will put his body on the line for the club. He will have a rest day today and then be ready for the weekend."

Gerrard must be confident Morelos is back to a good place mentally
As much as Lillie are in a better league, it’s a step down and not the EPL, I wonder if he’s had that conversation.

As much as Lillie are in a better league, it’s a step down and not the EPL, I wonder if he’s had that conversation.

For me the conversation with Morelos should always be to get himself mentally and physically fit, improve on his good season last season, and the bids will come. There have been serious bids this season and that's despite him only really doing the business in the first half of the season, and Covid. Improve on that and mhigher, better bids will arrive.

Don’t see it elsewhere, but Gerrard also had this to say about Morelos staying or leaving:

"I think that's a question for Alfredo and his representation to answer, rather than myself.

"The good thing is Alfredo is playing well, he's in much better shape. He's looking sharper, he's scoring goals. And he's looking happy, so we just take it day by day."

Back