Rangers Protect Insurance

Rangersdududu

I used Rangers Protect four years ago to get life and home insurance. Obviously the club got a kick back from the insurance company which is why I used their brokers.

Life insurance is through Aegeon and the home insurance through Uinsure. This is just a heads up to anybody that got the home insurance from Uinsure. I had to make a couple of claims at the start if the year. They’re by far and away the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. If you have your insurance through Uinsure I’d advise you to change to a different company. After eight weeks of trying to sort out a claim they would accept I decided to look at their online reviews. Some of the stories are really bad. It appears they’ll do anything to not pay out the claims. People getting houses broken into and they’re requesting receipts for 20 year old items. Making decisions about damage to property without even having a contractor visit. Lots and lots of really bad stories.

This isn’t a dig at the club, it’s just advice to anybody who may have signed up to check out the reviews if you are going to continue using them.

Latest posts

Back