Rangers pub/club in Preston?

buts

Official Ticketer
I'll be in Preston on the 23rd, looking for a place to watch the game, preferably amongst our own but anywhere recommended that will have it on the telly is appreciated.

No luck at all on this? With Spurs on the telly at the same time, get the feeling I might struggle. Someone I know mentioned a Preston Rangers club but it appears to have shut down....

There is no Rangers supporters bar or club in Preston, there is a pub where Bears watch games, I will post the name as soon as I find the name, or remember it.

There's a Rangers club in Blackpool, think it's called The Gallant Pioneer and is quite near South Beach train station. Only 20 mins by train from Preston so maybe worth heading out there?

No luck at all on this? With Spurs on the telly at the same time, get the feeling I might struggle. Someone I know mentioned a Preston Rangers club but it appears to have shut down....
Sorry Pal - can't help you with this one. A group of us used to go to the lamb and packet but that fizzled out way back - unsure if they still get together.

I'll be in Preston on the 23rd, looking for a place to watch the game, preferably amongst our own but anywhere recommended that will have it on the telly is appreciated.

New Welcome mentioned above. It's only about 15 mins walk from Deepdale if you're in Preston for the Millwall game.

See you there.

Loads of Catholic associations clubs in that area so if you feel like getting your heart rate up give one a shot. I have never came across a Gers bar anytime I have been down

The name Preston is derived from Priests Town, it's a 19th Century Terrorist hole.
Indeed, it has the highest % of RC's per head of population in England. This is down to history rather than immigration for instance as the Reformation did'nt take the same hold in Lancashire as the rest of the country.

I live on the outskirts of Preston and wear my Rangers 'apparel' tops/shorts/hoody..etc with pride....in this '19th Century Terrorist' hell hole.

TBH - most of the PNE fans are aware of the fact we are proud to be British, fly the union jack and make no secret about it.
The support for the sports and social branch of the IRA in England is rapidly diminishing, thanks to social media.

They are hanging themselves with their comments, actions, songs, behaviour....let them carry on.

I live on the outskirts of Preston and wear my Rangers 'apparel' tops/shorts/hoody..etc with pride....in this '19th Century Terrorist' hell hole.

TBH - most of the PNE fans are aware of the fact we are proud to be British, fly the union jack and make no secret about it.
The support for the sports and social branch of the IRA in England is rapidly diminishing, thanks to social media.

They are hanging themselves with their comments, actions, songs, behaviour....let them carry on.

Very rarely see green n grey tops in Preston, and there's no more catholic clubs than in any other similar sized town. Most people here are just not bothered generally, but I agree that people are becoming a bit more aware of their true colours

As Brunton Bear says stay well clear of the Station Hotel as the walls in the public bar are adorned with photos of the filth.

Back