Rangers Pub in Serbia/Novi Sad

modboy

I will be in Nova Sad for the 12/07/2018 so does anyone know where/if there is a Rangers friendly pub about that area for the game. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Pub called Beeraj is owned by an aberdonian. Another recommendation is Mazut. Neither are Rangers pubs.

Doubt it will be shown on tv in Novi Sad but you never know. Find a pub that shows Arena Sports and Sportklub and if it is on these channels just have to ask them to put it on. Failing that rtv.

What you doing in Novi Sad if you dont mind me asking? Not exactly a tourist hotspot but an interesting part of Serbia as very Croat friendly.

There is an Irish theme pub in the centre of Novi Sad, they put the last game against the Mhanks on for me, there unfortunately is a wall dedicated to the Paedos, but they seemed to have every sports channel available. And it can't have that many Mhanks actually visit it we were the only ones watching the game, me, my mate and his Serbian missus.

Doubt it will be shown on tv in Novi Sad but you never know. Find a pub that shows Arena Sports and Sportklub and if it is on these channels just have to ask them to put it on. Failing that rtv.

What you doing in Novi Sad if you dont mind me asking? Not exactly a tourist hotspot but an interesting part of Serbia as very Croat friendly.

I was last there for my mates wedding. Nice city. Bustling nightife, very friendly locals. Got a few looks in way to said wedding swanning about the centre in a kilt and the full dress

I was last there for my mates wedding. Nice city. Bustling nightife, very friendly locals. Got a few looks in way to said wedding swanning about the centre in a kilt and the full dress
cheers mate, is it quite cheap for beers food etc..... ?

Just back from Novi Sad. What a brilliant city. Very cool place. One of the best places I've been to. Cheap also for food and drink.

Back