Rangers pubs manchester

The Green near piccadily serves food so should still be open. It’s a Golf / Sports bar with quite a few screens so they will put it on at least one

I’m down for work. Called walkabout who said ‘should be yeh’ but not very convincing. Also messaged Tib Street Tavern and The Brotherhood, but no reply yet.
Thanks mate. Can you keep me posted please? It’s for a mate who’s down for work. Think it’s premier sports which may be the issue.

Anyone know anywhere that will be showing the Annan game? Don’t have much hope considering it is Premier Sports.

Anyone know anywhere that will be showing the Annan game? Don’t have much hope considering it is Premier Sports.
One of the ones in printworks should have Premier sports but you're gonna struggle with rugby and man city at 530. To be honest you've probably got no chance anywhere

Anyone know of anywhere in Manchester to watch the europa league final, staying near old Trafford cheers

There's a new-ish sports bar on Deansgate called the Box who say they're showing it:

Though Hotel Football would be handier for where you're staying, if the game's on there.

Wee bump for this
Anyone know of a boozer in Manchester showing the game tonight ? Probably a struggle as both clubs here are playing tonight anyone recommend anywhere cheers

Might not be much help, but last time I was down in area (flying out of Manc airport) I went to The Griffin at Cheadle (SK8 3BE) and watched our Euro game no probs in there.

Decent enough place, grub, bevvy, prices etc and have multiple TV screens, each of which can show different games. There was a few English teams playing at same time and they put Gers game on one TV for me in corner at booth table which was spot on. If decent enough location, give them call and ask them to ensure they`ll put on/reserve you a table.

Back