Rangers pull out of Hastie move

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know that's the case though do you?

We've people on the thread blaming the club which is ridiculous and people blaming the player. Nothing was signed. Until it is, these things happen in life and in business.

Maybe another club offered him far better terms.

Fact is none of us know yet. All we have is speculation as to how far the deal was down the line as well.

Part of the problem is how much people believe everything they read online.

You believe what you want but it wasn’t the club that will become clear over time.

Where’s your information coming from that everything was agreed? Just think it’s embarrassing for folk to spread nonsense on social media about young guys linked with the club. What your saying about his character is completely fabricated yet you try and pass it off as factual information. Pretty sure if you met him or his family you’d instantly realise that you’ve been talking absolute bollocks.

Mate are you serious?

Where is the information that it was done it was everywhere and to claim otherwise is just plain nonsense.

All I will say to you is prove me wrong he didn’t do a 180.

I’ll save you time you can’t because the great kid went back on his word.

Where’s your information coming from that everything was agreed? Just think it’s embarrassing for folk to spread nonsense on social media about young guys linked with the club. What your saying about his character is completely fabricated yet you try and pass it off as factual information. Pretty sure if you met him or his family you’d instantly realise that you’ve been talking absolute bollocks.
Ignore him mate, he's a Walter Mitty. Been at it since the last forum... tried his utmost to seem "ITK" and was wrong at every turn.

Bigger and better league with higher profile.

Atlanta regularly getting 60/70,000.

Regardless if Hastie, MLS is a much more attractive option than the SPHell
You won't see Atlanta in Europe playing against the Elite though...

Mate are you serious?

Where is the information that it was done it was everywhere and to claim otherwise is just plain nonsense.

Which translates into I read it on the internet. Laughable stuff. Zero credibility.

Mate are you serious?

Worth noting that those who signed him for Motherwell were some of the biggest bluenoses you’ll ever come across. You’ll not find a single one with a negative word to say about the kid. One of them left his role with us to return to Motherwell because he enjoyed the job at Motherwell more, big man is a diehard but made a professional decision, that’s what happens when folk are actually employed in the game, they make professional decisions for their careers and their families. Some folk obviously can’t understand that.

Football has moved on.

Easy life, great money, lovely cities or Fir Park, the SFA, Lennon, Brown, Griffiths and having your professional competence appraised by Stephen fucking Craigan?
Having your professional competence appraised by Stephen fucking Craigan over having to listen to this any day of the week heh :D

Reactions: VGM
With respect, you don’t have a clue what’s going on so how you feel in a position to comment is laughable. Since he’s been at Motherwell (from the age of 8) he’s taken little interest in supporting anyone. He’s focused on having the best career possible in the game like his mate Turnbull who is another first class lad. Both come from brilliant families without a hint of bitterness towards anyone. Some of the bollocks folk write on social media is beyond hilarious.
Do you know the lad mate

He would have a great life away from football if he goes to America but he could never be a household name there the way he would be here if he became a Rangers regular.

He would have a great life away from football if he goes to America but he could never be a household name there the way he would be here if he became a Rangers regular.

As much as I hate to say it, he'd probably become more famous at LA Galaxy or somewhere than coming to us.

See if folk want to argue about how

They are ITK
Others arguing that they are not ITK.
The people who originally claim to be ITK then make out they are not ITK and never have claimed to be when they get it wrong
Then the supposed ITK’s lapdogs jumping to their defence so they can also be seen to be ITK

Etc etc etc

Gonna fuck off and debate it all elsewhere because it’s tiresome pish for everyone else. This thread is a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back