Rangers Related--Chelsea only giving Ajax 800 tickets

You are about as funny as a burning orphanage mate.

I'm not terrified of it one bit. I merely stated for the younger Bears especially who hit us with the "it will be fine pish" what it was like. Maybe a few of them will get their balls booted and we will say told you so.

Alot of them thinking we'll take over the city etc are in for a shock. I merely point out people will need to be cautious over there. It's not really difficult too understand.
Im older and it will be fine. Course there could be the odd incident ... but thats the same wherever you go. Feyenoord Hools have no issue with Rangers ( unless they get ambushed in Glasgow) .. they certainly have zero interest in straight goers, shirts and pissed up fans who pose no threat and represent no challenge. Course people go looking for it they would likely be accommodated..comparisons with 2002 are irrelevant in the main because Dutch Police have the upper hand these days and all Dutch Hools would agree and tell you that

Dublin was the worst for me as we were up against garda in riot gear who charged us and decent, respectable dublin citizens bombarded us with petrol bombs and bricks. Everywhere else has been a teddy bears picnic in comparison.

I have yet to read one person saying we are going to take over a square in Rotterdam? Our hardcore away support isn't naive, we know the risks involved and I'm sure most have seen enough incidents over the years to know the score by now.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, as long as we all stick together and stick up for each other typically we'll be fine. Dont get me wrong if you are going to be a f*d and walk about on your tod or act the big man on foreign soil, you'll get what's coming to you.

I don’t even know anyone that’s staying in Rotterdam anyway :D everyone I’ve seen booking up is in Amsterdam

You are about as funny as a burning orphanage mate.

I'm not terrified of it one bit. I merely stated for the younger Bears especially who hit us with the "it will be fine pish" what it was like. Maybe a few of them will get their balls booted and we will say told you so.

Alot of them thinking we'll take over the city etc are in for a shock. I merely point out people will need to be cautious over there. It's not really difficult too understand.
No one has said we’ll be taking over squares.

I don’t even know anyone that’s staying in Rotterdam anyway :D everyone I’ve seen booking up is in Amsterdam

I know, don't know where he has read that because I dont know one person staying there or planning to 'take it over'.

The seasoned travellers among us know what the score is and know how to look after ourselves abroad. If it kicks off it kicks off, it will get dealt with like any other trip.

Last edited:
Which one mate? 1990 or the 2007 one mate? Thought the most recent one was fine. Was only 11 at the first one so wasn't there. And I say Rotterdam was by far the worst after doing Galatasaray 6 months after the two Leeds fans were murdered. In fact I did Fenerbache too and both were fck all like Rotterdam.
2007... it was the worst I've seen abroad.
Fuckin animals.

Genuinely think some folk are checking out the curtains every hour to make sure no Feynoord fans are out there.
I think it was foolish of our board to give them so many tickets, particularly with UEFA seemingly watching our every move.

No one has said we’ll be taking over squares.

Think you better read some threads. People thinking we'll be turning up at a square in Rotterdam and taking it over will be in for a shock. I really do hope I'm wrong when people say it was 17 years ago but this lot were fcking animals. And I don't say that lightly. You only need to look at the Ibrox game.

Back