Rangers related horse tip

Today's selection

Big Bad Bear running again 15.20 Sedgefield but today got to go for

Come On Teddy 13.30 Exeter 14/1

Sorry fcked up and must've pulled up the wrong day I did think those 2 were out running again too soon.

No too much to go for after missing a few races so for the guys lucky enough to be in Vienna settled for
Treasured Company 17.15 Chelmsford 7/1

Going with the other results yesterday , also pish finished 8th

After yesterday could go with Passing Clouds, Knockout Blow or Face Like Thunder all running at Kempton but will be positive and go with
Glorious Dane 17.45 Kempton 10/1

On a topical note Laudrup was born in Vienna we could've done with him in Vienna last night.

After yesterday could go with Passing Clouds, Knockout Blow or Face Like Thunder all running at Kempton but will be positive and go with
Glorious Dane 17.45 Kempton 10/1

On a topical note Laudrup was born in Vienna we could've done with him in Vienna last night.

Getting closer but only 6th

Sorry to hijack your post again Grampian bear but the nag that i got a tip for last week runs tomorrow. the owner just called me to say they have placed in a race they think it can win but has advised e.w. dont shoot the messenger

Backed Alfredo and British Art! I never watched the races but just wondering if Alfredo went the distance...............

I got a tip for next years Gold Cup a few days ago.
Bellshill.
Apparently around 20s at the moment.
Don't sack the messenger.

I've been told alot of Bheasts lurk on here.................................do you think Leigh Griffiths has been lurking in this thread?

Could explain alot.

"C'mon C'mon Papa needs a new pair o' shoes"

This is a brilliant thread, im waiting for

Funk the pope 40/1 (Market Rasen 4.20)
Mcgregors Jonny 7/2 (Southwell 3.10)
Parkhead Fiddler 10/1 (the curragh 3.45)

Got 28/1 with corals his son has a horse with the same trainer that they are getting ready i'll post on here when i get any info if thats ok with grampian Bear.

Just start your own thread mate , mine is based purely on the horse's Rangers related name nothing to do with form or any insider knowledge .

Back