Rangers related horse tip

Grampian Bear

Official Ticketer
Need to do something to get a break from football after last night.

I know this has happened a few times but gonna try and keep it going on a daily basis, purely based on the horses apt Rangers related name or otherwise, so no grief please if you lose your hard earned cash on it !

Most apt one is All About Alfie but it's running at Clonmel but only going to go with horses running in the UK.

Grange Walk 15.40 Wincanton almost made it
How's Vienna 14.35 Wincanton would be a cert if it's running in 2 week time

But in honour of our illustrious manager and of course humbly myself going for..

One Handsome Dude 15.40 Wincanton 66/1

Remortgage the house, divide the cash by 384 giving you enough to bet through to Xmas next year.
What a festive season you will have !!!!

Looks like OP is trying to fleece some Gers fans who might not be clued up on horse racing.

You checking the ABC guide for a horse that you can relate to Rangers isn’t a tip, is it?

I know this has happened a few times but gonna try and keep it going on a daily basis, purely based on the horses apt Rangers related name or otherwise, so no grief please if you lose your hard earned cash on it !

Most apt one is All About Alfie but it's running at Clonmel but only going to go with horses running in the UK.

But in honour of our illustrious manager and of course humbly myself going for..

Haha, nice one mate, stuck 5 on each way. Won £71. Came third

Looks like OP is trying to fleece some Gers fans who might not be clued up on horse racing.

You checking the ABC guide for a horse that you can relate to Rangers isn’t a tip, is it?

Flip sounds like a few folk on here still bears with sore heads after last night , I stated it was purely based on the horses name and not an attempt to fleece anyone , just a bit of light hearted fun and therefore I thought Grange Walk was close enough to Orange Walk to be considered.

If you want a real tip by an expert based on an accurate reflection of a horses chances try the Punters Lounge , in the same race their tip was Furia D'Oudairies , which actually finished 5th , so who has the better system !

Choice for tomorrow is difficult between

Big Bad Bear 15.20 Sedgefield 13/8 or
Come On Teddy 13.30 Exeter 14/1

But will keep it topical.and go with
Big Bad Bear also must be fav so might actually win !

Last edited:

If the OP is merely looking for Rangers related horses, how the hell does that equate to "fleecing some Gers fans?" I didn't see him asking for fees, subscriptions, donations etc.

It's clearly a bit of fun, but apparently that is frowned upon in this forum.

Fired Come On Teddy on - 2.50 ew I’m not into horse racing.

Just a quick op the Exeter race is on at 13:30 :)

Trooblue 13.10 Sedgefield. 11/2
Hey Bud 13.30 Exeter 33/1.
The first would only pay 2 places.

I fear the horse that goes from 20/1 out to 40/1 is not going to be Red Rum re incarnated.

Was in the bookies the other day and had to do a double take at the commentary. A fucking horse called IRA. Pronounced just like the terrorist scumbags. Luckily no one appeared to have it on

Did you do a bad job for the owner :p
new wet room still to finish it im worried about getting payed now.says the trainer wont phone him until tomorrow. if thats a fit horse i dont want to see a unfit one race hes payed training fees up front not a happy man sorry lads

You're off yer heed my friend. A 66/1 tip with its on thread cos you like the name cos it has handsome in it cos you think the team you supports manager is handsome. Off yer heed.

Ffs just slaughtered this then read it finished third. Op you're a jammy flukey fecker but fair play mate haha

Was in the bookies the other day and had to do a double take at the commentary. A fucking horse called IRA. Pronounced just like the terrorist scumbags. Luckily no one appeared to have it on

Screaming come on IRA in the bookies...

Choice for tomorrow is difficult between

Big Bad Bear 15.20 Sedgefield 13/8 or

But will keep it topical.and go with
Big Bad Bear also must be fav so might actually win !

Made the right choice ;
Big Bad Bear 2nd at 10/11 fav but Come on Teddy finished 11th

Nothing too startling to select today so selection is
Alfie Spinner 14.30 Chepstow 20/1

Although hoping Fields of Athenry looses in the 17.45 @ Wolverhampton !

If any admin are looking is it possible to change thread title from Tip to Selection just to keep the bed wetters happy.

Nothing too startling to select today so selection is
Alfie Spinner 14.30 Chepstow 20/1

Although hoping Fields of Athenry looses in the 17.45 @ Wolverhampton !

Alfie Spinner came 8th at least Fields of Athenry didn't win came in 3rd.

Today's selection
KO Kenny 15.15 @ Kelso 25/1
Hopefully we ko Miller and his team long before the race starts !

Alfie Spinner came 8th at least Fields of Athenry didn't win came in 3rd.

Today's selection
KO Kenny 15.15 @ Kelso 25/1
Hopefully we ko Miller and his team long before the race starts !

Well I'm afraid it was Kenny who pretty much ko'd us on Sunday and the horse failed to deliver finishing 6th.

If I was obsessed with the manky mob I think Break The Silence 15.20 Southwell would be a good topical choice but will focus on us and as we've been knocked off the rails due to our last 2 results going for

Bear Rails 15.10 Fontwell , 3/1

If I was obsessed with the manky mob I think Break The Silence 15.20 Southwell would be a good topical choice but will focus on us and as we've been knocked off the rails due to our last 2 results going for

Bear Rails 15.10 Fontwell , 3/1

Bear Rails started at 7/2 fav and came 7th .

Today's selection

Big Bad Bear running again 15.20 Sedgefield but today got to go for

Sorry fcked up and must've pulled up the wrong day I did think those 2 were out running again too soon.

No too much to go for after missing a few races so for the guys lucky enough to be in Vienna settled for
Treasured Company 17.15 Chelmsford 7/1

Last edited:
Anyone been betting the Hills 12 noon flash odds?

I think 4 out of the last 7 have won.

Last week they boosted one from 7/4 to 7/2 at 12. The race was at 12:30 and the thing won at 6/1! How the f/ck can a price drift so much?

*never even got my guaranteed SP :(

Back