Rangers response to Mark Daly's Gordon Neely article

A full, open, independent national enquiry NOW.

If we're guilty, take us to task along side ALL other guilty establishments.

That, in my opinion, is the answer. If we’ve nothing to hide then it’s all good, if not, we deserve a ball kicking. Celtic on the other hand have no hiding place and should suffer the most severe consequences.

As bad as it sounds, it’s also possible that this lad has taken his story up a level because he smells some compensation money.
It’s possible. But the allegations are so serious it has to be thoroughly investigated........along with every allegation of its type at every club.

Any club found to be at fault by covering anything up, and I include us in this, then needs to be dealt with pretty severely. It’s probably the most horrendous thing that can happen to a kid.

Convenient for the cops not to have any records, More difficult for them to be accused then of failing to act on reports from concerned citizens.

Not a strong enough reaction. in my view and we should have gone full on legal action. What will it take for SR to grow some balls.
Sick of weak responses that are laughed off and ignored by the mentally challenged press and they carry on regardless.
We are weak beyond belief and need a CEO with leadership qualities.
Legal advice?
I really don’t know what you expect of Robertson here.
Even the club.
We’ll have had lawyers look at this and advise on the correct course of action.

The same Neely story, regurgitated many times over the years, now with added snippets and the term cover up added, on the basis of a throwaway sentence in the Rangers news.
There is only one reason for this. There is a tsunami coming. The genie is out the bottle and those that it will affect the most know fine well what should and hopefully will happen to clubs guilty of a cover up.
That's the whole point of this story, which we've all heard before on numerous occasions.
If the victim in this story was abused, then I have every sympathy for him and he deserves to be compensated, and an apology too I would think.
However, I don't see any evidence that this wasn't dealt with in the correct manner at the time. No record of a police report is NOT the same as not reporting something to the police. It's making out those who were involved at the time to be liars, without any right to reply.
This is nothing but a shameful attempt to muddy the waters before the inevitable day of reckoning.
The BBC are a disgrace.

Mark daly. Isn't this the same baldy tadger that was flicking his bean At the prospect of rangers going under? I'm sure he was the main one behind the BBC documentary that went out at the time. Anything this odious little maggot or anyone else at that corrupt organisation says should be taken as propaganda shahite

Mark daly. Isn't this the same baldy tadger that was flicking his bean At the prospect of rangers going under? I'm sure he was the main one behind the BBC documentary that went out at the time. Anything this odious little maggot or anyone else at that corrupt organisation says should be taken as propaganda shahite

That’s right. He did that the men that sold the jerseys thing about EBTs. Maybe not the right name of the programme, but it was him.

The strange thing is, Celtic had an EBT as well but he didn’t smear them with shite the way he has done us here.
Compare and contrast. (Not comparing the offence here btw)
Pretty sure Celtic had more than 1 bet in use at the time.

Exactly.

Why jump on us for maybe three incidents compared to over 100 for them yet ignore their Juninho EBT ?

Hater mate.
90% of his programme about child abuse in football was trying to get something on Rangers, 10 mins on Torbett but nothing on Celtcs obvious paedophile ring.
I first became aware of this pr1ck when he went undercover to expose racism in the police. He tried to entrap an English copper on camera being racist, took him to a game at Ibrox!!!
Any excuse BBC Scotland will use parkhead for absolutely any photo shoot or video, but racist copper? Ibrox.
Nothing happened at Ibrox, no racism Daly had hoped for but we saw what Daly was about.

90% of his programme about child abuse in football was trying to get something on Rangers, 10 mins on Torbett but nothing on Celtcs obvious paedophile ring.
I first became aware of this pr1ck when he went undercover to expose racism in the police. He tried to entrap an English copper on camera being racist, took him to a game at Ibrox!!!
Any excuse BBC Scotland will use parkhead for absolutely any photo shoot or video, but racist copper? Ibrox.
Nothing happened at Ibrox, no racism Daly had hoped for but we saw what Daly was about.

I’d never heard of that FF. Thanks for educating me mate. Shows what he really is.

Daly on Twitter now saying it's alleged wonder when he changed it .....
Right. Since my story on the alleged Rangers abuse cover up...I’ve been called a 19th Century Terrorist, a liar, a nonce and much, much worse...but earlier, someone questioned whether I actually was a real Bankies fan. And that’s just too much...

Right. Since my story on the alleged Rangers abuse cover up...I’ve been called a 19th Century Terrorist, a liar, a nonce and much, much worse...but earlier, someone questioned whether I actually was a real Bankies fan. And that’s just too much...

What a surprise JF. He’s just gone down the victim route eh ?

So so predictable. Knob.

Now it's " alleged " after a deliberate attempt to smear Rangers and drag us into the mire with Celtic.

I'll tell you what's not alleged, Mark: Celtic have had 4 peadophiles convicted this year - 3 of whom are currently serving jail time for child sex abuse on an industrial scale.

Senior people at Celtic Football Club have been involved in a grotesque COVER-UP spanning over 40 years. None of this is " alleged " you absolute c@nt!

Unless it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt .then legally I,m sure it is nothing more than an allegation

That’s right. He did that the men that sold the jerseys thing about EBTs. Maybe not the right name of the programme, but it was him.
Thanks for confirming it mate I thought it was him. No surprise to see hes gone out of his way to dig up this drivel. I vaguely remember the programme. The reason I remember it was the sheer delight he seemed to take in filming it. I could also tell by the look of him and the effort he went to filming it where his allegiances lay. Also one look at his twitter earlier told me exactly all I needed to know about the little rat. He's even goading the club and fans in his tweets but in that typical sly cowardly way that only someone that works for the BBC would do

If anyone is on Twitter, could they ask him the following questions:

1. Was it not the responsibility of the boy and his parents to make an allegation of criminal behaviour to the police?

2. According to your report they appear not to have done so. Why not?

3. Was the boy’s father a serving police officer?

4. Can you cite one example of a club newspaper - or any similar publication - accusing an individual of a serious offence while announcing his/her resignation in the absence of any criminal procedure?

Thanks for confirming it mate I thought it was him. No surprise to see hes gone out of his way to dig up this drivel. I vaguely remember the programme. The reason I remember it was the sheer delight he seemed to take in filming it. I could also tell by the look of him and the effort he went to filming it where his allegiances lay. Also one look at his twitter earlier told me exactly all I needed to know about the little rat. He's even goading the club and fans in his tweets but in that typical sly cowardly way that only someone that works for the BBC would do

Cheers Davie. I’m not on Twitter but you definitely seem to have his measure mate, and his gang too.

Repulsive group of people.

1. Was it not the responsibility of the boy and his parents to make an allegation of criminal behaviour to the police?

4. Can you cite one example of a club newspaper - or any similar publication - accusing an individual of a serious offence while announcing his/her resignation in the absence of any criminal procedure?

All good points, some of which I’ve been trying to make on there myself. He doesn’t reply to anything unfortunately. Plenty of inbred vermin do though, it’s like battering your head off a brick wall with those cabbages.

Notice the guy spoken about a few pages back thats means to be a Rangers fanissticking up for Daly on Twitter.

diego

"
Mark u r an inspiration . A man who likes his swimming and a man who loves his family.. can I just say and you know who I am ... ur tenacity and drive to Make sure people know what is happening will never be forgotten"

Did Celtic announce in their club newspapers that any of those involved in their paedophile ring had departed their club for reasons other than football ie; charged with criminal offences against children? No, they didn't mark, did they!

Did Celtic announce in their club newspapers that any of those involved in their paedophile ring had departed their club for reasons other than football ie; charged with criminal offences against children? No, they didn't mark, did they!

Mainly because they didn't leave the club and, in some cases, were re-employed.

Rangers did the right thing and should in no way be getting dragged into this.

Mainly because they didn't leave the club and, in some cases, were re-employed.

Rangers did the right thing and should in no way be getting dragged into this.

Yes, I know that but in that case, if we take the tone Daly is implying then Celtic should then have announced in their club newspaper.

James Torbett's Trophy Centre has been given a £1m contract to work with our club even though Mr. Torbett has previously been found guilty for child abuse against Celtic youth players.

He's never said a thing about that but his big for want of a better term" clue" that we had in his words covered up child abuse was how we announced Neely leaving our club!

A pathetic attempt by Daly to slur our club.

Last edited:
Yes, I know that but in that case, if we take the tone Daly is implying then Celtic should then have announced in their club newspaper.

James Torbett's Trophy Centre has been given a £1m contract to work with our club even though Mr. Torbett has previously been found guilty for child abuse against Celtic youth players.

He's never said a thing about that but his big for want of a better term" clue" that we had in his words covered up child abuse was how we announced Neely leaving our club!

A pathetic attempt by Daly to slur our club.
My opinion is that they used the term cover up to damage our club as they know that there has been a massive cover up across the city. They are hoping to say this was a problem for all Scottish clubs then more than likely say they'll put things in place to make sure nothing like this is allowed to happen again and football clubs will learn from previous mistakes. Once they have done this which is all well and good it'll mean they won't have to investigate further into any ring which will allow all those that covered up this scandal or choose to turn a blind eye off scot free.

nobody has been convicted of any child abuse connected to our club and Daly/BBC lies are easily challenged.
It is easily challenged but that does not deter from the fact that the damage is already done. The BBC and Daly imo knew exactly what they were doing using the term cover up.

Back