Rangers Royal Rumble

Although I never seen him play I’m going for Willie Woodburn followed by Souness.

Souness, Hurlock, Muscat would all be contenders. Reckon Iain Ferguson would survive a while too.

Terry Hurlock and Graeme Souness would be the last two men standing. They would then go for a pint together like the double hard bastards they are.

Strictly Royal:

John Greig MBE
Steven Gerrard MBE
Gary McAllister MBE
Steven Davis MBE
Gareth McAuley MBE
Ally McCoist MBE
Barry Ferguson MBE
Walter Smith OBE
Johnny Hubbard MBE

John Greig and Walter last in, %^*& choosing the winner there!

McCoist would win it. He wins everything

I can see him and Hateley as a tag team. They get rid of everyone and as Hateley is celebrating with the crowd McCoist sneakily throws him over the top rope and as Hateley is on the outside in disbelief McCoist shrugs and smiles cheekily. Earl Hebner raises his arm and his music kicks in

*This isnt a dig at McCoist, Hateley or both, just a Royal Rumble scenario as I see it. Its also not a dig at Earl Hebner

Present day, Alfie would just be going about rag dolling everyone
laudrup would last a good while, I can see him in that zorro costume just evading everyone trying to get a hold of him

Nacho novo sneaks under the bottom rope and hides under the ring as big Dunc Ferguson celebrates to the crowd. Nacho sneaks back in and dropkicks him from the back over the rope and points to the champions league sign.

Last edited:
Umar Sadiq would get the Santino Marella two second spot where he comes in and gets clotheslined straight back out again.

Kenny Miller would be helping a tag team mate off the top rope to save him before turning heel and chucking him out.

Kevin Muscat would probably have the most eliminations.

Allan McGregor gets thrown off the turnbuckle but he's able to pull off a ridiculous save to get himself back into the match.

The final showdown of Morelos, Gattuso, Katic and Souness before Katic headers folk out the ring.

Back