Rangers Royal Rumble

I get its players only but if you involve managers too then big Jock Wallace wouldn’t break a sweat;)

Souness or Harold Davis. Read Davis’ book and he went through some awful stuff during the war. Had to relearn to walk before pulling his boots back on!

In no particular order
Willie Woodburn for his hair-trigger temper,
Souness for his Magnificent Bastardness,
Harold Davies for his hardness,
and Terry Hurlock for just being Terry Horlock.

Ian and Duncan Ferguson and on a side note the only person to give handers to big Bilel Moshni was Ricky Foster, never seen Harold Davis but love the photo of Dave Mackay with his hand on Bremners throat and the fear running down his leg,apologies went off in a bit of a tangent there:)):))

Duncan Ferguson. Seen him do some boxing and he’s more than handy.

Also a big fucker!

Alfredo would be like HBK, bouncing off opponents and the ropes for over an hour and somehow being the only one standing at the end.

Big Amo would clear the ring then get caught out while posing for the crowd and fixing his hair.

McGregor would be like stone cold... March in fucking raging and stunner everything in sight, then give them dogs abuse as he throws them out.

Lee McCulloch

Would lull other participants into a false sense of security by doing that head rub thing he used to do religiously every game when he got a knock on the head, then throw them over the top rope.

Dont know of he would win it but the late Fernando Ricksen was a brave man and wasn't afraid of a scrap either .

I'd say Harold Davis, he was ripped apart by a machine gun and cane back from that.

Charlie Adam with his big backside would have a low centre of gravity

Offt, only colour memories. What a rumble;

The Girvan Lighthouse
Tam Foysyth
Colin Jackson
DJ
Souness
Bomber
Roberts
Butcher
Hateley
Hurlock
Duncan Ferguson
Dado
Marvin
Cousin
Bougherra
Katic
Morelos

I reckon Hateley was the nastiest bastard I've seen in a Rangers jersey.

I’d really hope none of our players would get involved in wwf wrestling .
While in the past a lot of youngsters loved the entertainment of colourful musclemen play fighting its nowadays been hijacked by weirdo manchildren who shouldn’t be encouraged

Back