Rangers season ticket prices 1999/2000

GR3 £480 back then, £697 now.

Adjusting for inflation the 1999 price is £831 now so not bad actually.

MFH - adult up from £490 to £724, so below inflation. Juvenile was £190 back then, it’s £162 this season.

I was £440 for the Govan Rear, £739 now according to the calculator. Sadly don't have season ticket at the minute, living down South.

Think I am around 475 for copland front this upcoming season.
335 back in 1999 - the equivalent of 570 in today's (well, 2018) money.

Rather surprised to be honest.

I was MFH back then and now MFN but Prices are pretty reasonable I think.
If 2012 hadn’t happened we’d be paying a lot more and I for one wish I was.

Anyone got the annual wage bill for the 1999 era? Would be good to compare that.

Also - we've been down in the lower divisions and seen the banking collapse and economic downturn since then.

Punter on Facebook asking - "At that point, were we still not getting home cup games and first European game included?"

Punter on Facebook asking - "At that point, were we still not getting home cup games and first European game included?"

Couldn't be certain but I think that stopped in stages. They took the Scottish Cup games off first. Then the European and League Cup ones followed. I'd have said mid90s for the SC ones going (certainly pre-Advocaat)

Anyone got the annual wage bill for the 1999 era? Would be good to compare that.

Also - we've been down in the lower divisions and seen the banking collapse and economic downturn since then.
2004 is the furthest back I have. Wage bill was £30.345m
Last full season accounts we have are for 2017/18 and the wage bill was £24.132m

We had far more full time staff back then so it's possible the wage bill includes the staff who were employed in our retail (shops etc).

Last edited:
I was 345 in east encloser. Biggest hike for me in encloser was when I went from standing at 118 quid to 300 odd seated . I was having a mental breakdown lol

Back