Rangers season ticket prices for season 1999-2000

My first season ticket was the Rover, think it was £14. Juvenile ticket and you could sit in any seat in the Broomloan or stand in the Enclosure. I think you could sit in the Copland Front as well

1st season Scottish Cup game were not part of the season ticket except section L of the Main Stand?

My first season with a season ticket.

In the Club Deck no less. Get me ! B-D

Interesting fact is tickets for the 3 game Champions League package cost me £50 i.e. £16.66 per game. I worked out that these were actually my cheapest seats of the season !! B-D

Back in the day. Your season ticket included all cup games at home and the first euro game and any reserve game at Ibrox.

You applied for away games on a game to game basis.

You had to send a voucher , blank cheque (my mums) and a stamped self addressed envelope to the ticket office.

The excitement seeing the envelope lying in the hall ….., but it either had the cheque or tickets in it.

Playing them you could get Rangers end tickets for the piggery out their shop

But aye MyGers is better

Back in the day. Your season ticket included all cup games at home and the first euro game and any reserve game at Ibrox.

You applied for away games on a game to game basis.

You had to send a voucher , blank cheque (my mums) and a stamped self addressed envelope to the ticket office.

The excitement seeing the envelope lying in the hall ….., but it either had the cheque or tickets in it.

Playing them you could get Rangers end tickets for the piggery out their shop

But aye MyGers is better

TBF I remember having to send in vouchers for away tickets as well but MyGers is much better and easier for it.

Had been in GR4 since 87, but this was the year I found it a bit too much and moved to Copland front.

My season ticket this season was only about £50 more than they wanted from me 20yrs ago, so its not something I can really complain about.

I had a season ticket in the Govan Front that season, row P seat 76.

I think that season saw the prices rise significantly?

I’d remove that photo, you’ll only give the board ideas to bump up the renewal prices taking in the 20+ years of inflation!

Back