Rangers season ticket renewals are out - prices frozen for 21/22

I assumed you already had a mortgage arranged as you were about to offer on a property.
My mistake.
I’ve got the AIP, but it can change if they then spot the regular payment they could reduce the lending. I don’t think it would take it under what I needed, but you can never be too careful. Especially with how it is the now with the market being mental. Edited my original reply as it was rude. My apologies

That is true. Robertson did state this; @Greg Marshall any update on what that could be?

Also, if there is to be say a 25% limit what is in place to process how and who gets what games?

The club has committed to engaging with fans on the issue and its was on of the areas in the recent focus groups.

Its nuanced but general feeling I've seen so far is rotational ballot between ST holders but need to do much more work on that in the near future

The club has committed to engaging with fans on the issue and its was on of the areas in the recent focus groups.

Its nuanced but general feeling I've seen so far is rotational ballot between ST holders but need to do much more work on that in the near future
I’m hoping that come August, we get more than 25% in Ibrox. I spoke to a friend in England today and he is expecting them back to full capacity for the start of next season

I’m in, Glad of the price freeze and will most likely do the direct debit four payment option.

Put myself down for a seat transfer earlier in the year so hoping for that too

Do you pay extra if you pay over the 10 installments? Out of work just now so curious, would rather the 10 installments

Do you pay extra if you pay over the 10 installments? Out of work just now so curious, would rather the 10 installments

It does cost extra - I don't have the figures to hand but it will be made clear. I don't think its too significant a fee overall but I'll get the figures

I believe it will be completed in the summer but it's not something I'm close to so not completely up to date

there’s been little communication from the club about Bar 72, quite disappointing really. Things were far smoother when we were still under the standard TO. The lack of communication from the club is especially disappointing given we’re set to pay an increase next season and be paying over £2k (once VAT is added).

there’s been little communication from the club about Bar 72, quite disappointing really. Things were far smoother when we were still under the standard TO. The lack of communication from the club is especially disappointing given we’re set to pay an increase next season and be paying over £2k (once VAT is added).

I'll flag up - I do expect an update is imminent though

Some people have been furloughed and only getting back to work this month. Every penny is a prisoner when you are losing 20% of your wage so it’s not always possible for people to save. The end of May would be better as for some that might the first full wage they have had for a year

So 2 weeks is going to make a huge difference?

I'm in one of the cheaper seats so maybe easier for me I suppose. So for me I only need to keep back a tenner a week and I am sorted. Like I said I have been doing it for over 20 years so again maybe I am just in a habit of doing it. Money has been sitting in my account for months now and will renew on day 1.

There are a ton of alternatives to paying a lump sum and most importantly if people can't afford it they should not buy it, end of.

I expected a small increase given CL qualification is massive for a number of reasons. Club have obviously run the numbers and feel the freeze coupled with improved merchandise and matchday income will see us okay.

Respect the curious questions around getting back inside, I'm the same, but at the end of the day out ST renewals delivered 55. Our renewals will deliver 56.

I'm not being cheeky here but if your budget is that tight then perhaps you shouldn't be buying property any time soon

Exactly. Some people would make you think buying an ST is like buying a car ffs.

Another poster above covered this but worth asking again, perhaps the SLO can advise

last year James Bisgrove stated that an RTV link wasn’t enough to justify the ST outlay for fans and that more would be given to fans to justify the price paid. I think he said more details on the extras would be announced soon

there’s been nothing mentioned on that since.

has the club just shelved this plan and will pretend the quote was never mentioned due to how good a season we had?

im not overly fussed as the biggest thing was winning the league but would be interesting to hear what Bisgrove meant by that

Another poster above covered this but worth asking again, perhaps the SLO can advise

last year James Bisgrove stated that an RTV link wasn’t enough to justify the ST outlay for fans and that more would be given to fans to justify the price paid. I think he said more details on the extras would be announced soon

there’s been nothing mentioned on that since.

has the club just shelved this plan and will pretend the quote was never mentioned due to how good a season we had?

im not overly fussed as the biggest thing was winning the league but would be interesting to hear what Bisgrove meant by that

If we qualify for the CL, then maybe the package will be attractive.

£90 rather than £150 for example.

We are still hurting for cash though, so wouldn’t bank on it.

I fully financed both of my lads season tickets until they were 18 and then dropped to half finance until their 21st birthday when their apprenticeships finished.
I've been retired over 10 years now and still waiting for a reciprocal action.
Maybe this year... :rolleyes: :D
Basically what happened with mine, now he just says I drink his beer and cost him more before or after games :shh:

So 2 weeks is going to make a huge difference?

I'm in one of the cheaper seats so maybe easier for me I suppose. So for me I only need to keep back a tenner a week and I am sorted. Like I said I have been doing it for over 20 years so again maybe I am just in a habit of doing it. Money has been sitting in my account for months now and will renew on day 1.

There are a ton of alternatives to paying a lump sum and most importantly if people can't afford it they should not buy it, end of.
It would change it to two pay days instead of one and some folk can’t take the credit options.

for me it’s just a pain in the arse with the timing for this year and this year only but that’s no ones fault it’s just life and I’ll manage to take a bit of money out of other things I just would rather avoid it, but for others a bit of understanding in the thread wouldn’t go a miss to those less fortunate than ourselves I would hate for someone to miss out on a ticket for the sake of two weeks so I do think it would be better if the club could’ve given two paydays notice for folk

Exactly. Some people would make you think buying an ST is like buying a car ffs.
It’s not ;) It’s nothing to do with affordability it’s just the timing is a bit annoying as I was hoping to get things tidied up before the renewals were out, but apparently you can make neither a joke nor have a discussion on here without being lambasted:rolleyes:

I pay with the 10 monthly option first one was 51.01and the other nine are 50.97.that the was for a season ticket for the broomloan front which was 480

Really? After paying for a full ST and not getting to attend one match, you expected a rise?

I think a freeze was the least the club could do for the fans that stumped up tbh.
I don’t have anything against the renewal date but what I do have a problem with is to make out there doing us a favour with no increase and not to mention that we payed a season ticket for a full season
a rise would have been a major slap in the face to the fans

I don’t have a problem with the renewal date but to make out there doing us a favour with no increase I think the club forget we saw no games not even a thank you in the email and also not to address the situation that we might not get into Ibrox next season

I think the initial press offering from rangers here is a disgrace.
“Season ticket renewals available next week!”
“Prices are frozen- again!”
Aye very good.
Not a single mention of 40+k fans stumping up last year and not setting foot in Ibrox.
Not a single mention of what the club are doing to ensure that’s not going to happen again. UEFA forced action from whoever decides if fans get in. The biggest sporting institution in Scotland should be able to do likewise.
But from the outside it would appear Rangers are sitting with a heir arms folded doing what Nicola tells them.
Then turning to their fans saying give us your money for a ropey rangers tv link. Shite coverage this year. Maybe it’s down to my wifi (probably) but that’s not part of what my terms and conditions of a season ticket say (virgin media 600mb ultimate broadband package required?).
If rangers aren’t going to bother making serious effort getting fans back, why not invest the millions the fans give you in a tv channel, to show games, such as the big English teams?
I recall at the start of part season someone, possibly Stewart Robertson saying the fans were not getting value for their season ticket fee and throughout the season RFC would seek to reward in some way. I remembered it because I wondered what he could possibly mean. Still waiting.
Maybe we’ll find out next season but I doubt it.
The club can only do so much under the guidance in place regarding attendance and hopefully that will change for next season

Without the arrangement in place from SPFL and Sky Sports you would not have had access to watch the games as a VST or PPV operate in the UK legally

As a club we done everything that was possible under that agreement which was to show the games via Club Digital Media - Online or via the App only allowed, showing the game on a TV channel wasn't possible none the big English sides have done that either only the games selected by Sky Sports as per their contract for the SPFL League games

I agree that something should have be done better for STH in terms of value

Last edited:
Had to do the 10 monthly payments last year for the first time in 24 years of having my ST.

Will be back to the lump payment this year.
Nippy better let us all back in next season right enough! This season has been brilliant but to have been forced to watch it all on tv instead has been a huge regret

Hoping it’s straight forward enough to renew and thankful my email seemed to come across with everyone else’s as past few years it’s always been a day or two behind. Hopefully we will be back in the ground at some point this season :)

Seperate links for different ways of purchase is just a load of shite.Was so much easier logging into Rangers account and simply clicking the buy now button and selecting your preferred payment.

Going by the Youtube video launch 1st May to 30th June due to Covid 19 issue if paying in full

Bar 72 had their emails out mid April as it was changing to hospitality IRC
I’ve not received mine mate. Any idea of exact date and I’ll check again

Had to do the 10 monthly payments last year for the first time in 24 years of having my ST.

Will be back to the lump payment this year.
Nippy better let us all back in next season right enough! This season has been brilliant but to have been forced to watch it all on tv instead has been a huge regret
It’s the one sore point missing this, I’ve done the 4 month auto renew now for 12 years since my dad stopped paying mine haha but much the same as you I’m just gonna pay it in one and get it out the way

I’m hoping that come August, we get more than 25% in Ibrox. I spoke to a friend in England today and he is expecting them back to full capacity for the start of next season
That is only a possibility along with others. It could be all or it could be none. This is the official word I got from Accy Stanley and they aren't starting renewals until they know the actual position.

This situation is an oddity to normal life, in no other sector would any business ask for full whack for something they may not be able to deliver.

However, football is different, due to the emotional aspect, and last season was essentially a donation to the club, to allow the team to flourish, and deliver the most important title ever.

Vital that this is repeated again this season, as the club need the summer injection of cash. Also unlikely that as many across the city will renew, so a real chance to take advantage of the circumstances.

Our shareholders have essentially ploughed in cash for equity to bring us back, and I think the fans will continue to do the same, in such a historic season.

I know not everyone will agree with this

Back