Rangers shares

Hi all, looking for some advice. I’m looking to buy some shares In the club as a gift for My new born son. I’ve done some research and from what I can tell you are unable to buy them direct from the stock exchange and must use a broker to do this. Keen to hear if any others have bought shares recently and if so how they went about it/could recommend who to use. First child and I want to bring him up the right way as well as give him a long term connection to the club.

Hi all, looking for some advice. I’m looking to buy some shares In the club as a gift for My new born son. I’ve done some research and from what I can tell you are unable to buy them direct from the stock exchange and must use a broker to do this. Keen to hear if any others have bought shares recently and if so how they went about it/could recommend who to use. First child and I want to bring him up the right way as well as give him a long term connection to the club.

I'd be keen to hear the answer to this too.

I bought mines through redmayne bentley but it was several years ago.

Was dead easy, either phoned or emailed them and told them how much i wanted to spend and was sorted in a few days.

Will he be going to the AGM?

Will he be going to the AGM?
He’s only 5 days old but yes I’d love him to grow up attending the agm becomes an annual thing for him To do. I’d prefer the shares To be in his name rather than go via the club 1872 or follow rangers routes.

Thanks to poster above for suggestion, I’ll look into that company

I think I used Hargreaves Lansdown or something. I bought my shares in the run up to ousting the spivs and have no intention of ever getting rid of them so I can’t remember exactly the broker I used as once I had them that was that.

Pretty sure I had to pay a fee to them when I was buying them.

Yes bought mine through H Lansdowne. Think that you will be charged approx £25 to buy. The shares are not freely traded, so think that they have to match seller to buyer.

The dream is to have enough dough to be able to get a personal stake like this in the Club

Back