Rangers shoe horned into Grealish headline

mkgers

Amazing how they manage this with near enough every non-Rangers related negative story.

NJ76LCV.jpg

Only thing keeping the papers afloat are things like rangers fans desperate to be raging at them.

noticed that too ,the guy aint played for us for years and there must be about 6 clubs between him now and when he was with us typical daily retard really glad I dont buy that shite

Don't click it, don't read it and definitely don't buy it!

Guy played around 15 games for us, last one being 14 years ago. He's played over 300 times in the championship, 50 games for Motherwell and 13 times for Scotland since he played for us.

Deliberate clickbait pish to get hits from timmy. Sooner they go bust the better!

I didn’t know McCormack was a star for Rangers ? He was privileged enough to play for us but I can only remember him scoring v Porto .
he done well after he left Rangers tbf

noticed that too ,the guy aint played for us for years and there must be about 6 clubs between him now and when he was with us typical daily retard really glad I dont buy that shite

Should actually be '...party at Celtic fan's flat !'

Anyone up here who follows football knows he is a rabid wee fanny.

It’s a Scottish paper, they are obviously going to use the Scottish club he played for. They do the same with Stokes.

It doesn't take much to upset some folk. Please dont read their websites and please stop posting things looking to be offended.

That’s not click bait though.

That’s exactly what it is. They know that absolutely anything that mentions Rangers will throw it up in a search and encourage people to click on the link. Their advertising revenue rises based on the traffic they have using their site.

Only yesterday they had a picture of James MacAvoy in a scum top. Totally unrelated to the story about his charity work, but it's another them good, us bad message

That’s not click bait though.

Not in the original sense where a headline leaves you wondering what is inside the article, or one with the alluring photograph or piece of celebrity trivia you must read, baiting you into reading the article.

This now extends to - as said above - stirring up Rangers fans anger who then will to click it and go into the article. Doing so generates advertising revenue for them - by taking their bait we keep them alive.

If it had been a party at Dion Dublin’s house do you think the headline would have been “ex-Celtic star”, nope neither do I.

I do, actually. Here's a tenuous link to Dublin describing him as a Celtic "ace" in an article about how he once headbutted Robbie Savage while playing for Villa.

I'm still surprised people don't know how clickbait works. Newspapers have been doing it for hundreds of years. Ever bought a paper on the back of the clipping outside the shop promising gossip on a Rangers ace only to discover it's about an U-15s player. It's that.

James Mcvoy shown in one of there tops making a positive headline.
Rangers shoehorned into bad publicity.
Yet some were trying to defend as an innocent photo with Mcvoy .

Pathetic and amateurish. No Bear will feel for that rag once it is just a horrible memory

Still refusing to properly investigate Scotland’s shame? Though so. Cheerio

It’s designed to trick you into clicking the link and giving them the hit. Usually if I see something like this I either come here for a c&p thread or I think right how are rangers linked to Graelish? We’re not at all so I then think “clickbait”

Back