Rangers shop at Ibrox - Any stock ?

S English

Got a pal heading over and thought it would be a nice present to get them a top but suspect there is nothing but bare shelves in the shop, can anyone confirm if that's true ?

There was very little when I was there at lunch time unless you’re looking for the new orange top or last years purple number. I wanted the home one, didn’t see a single one in any size.

Got a pal heading over and thought it would be a nice present to get them a top but suspect there is nothing but bare shelves in the shop, can anyone confirm if that's true ?
Only orange kit and white tee with a Seville graphic, 2 different designs selling straight from cardboard boxes on floor, that's all that's there.

45 min queue for the till earlier today.

I wonder how much the club loses due to poor stock. Seems to happen all the time with us.

I can understand it, end of season, new kits the priority and not wanting left with loads of last years kit being reduced to clear
Yup, kinda obvious. They've brought forward the Third Kit release and they've outsourced for some t-shirts and other stuff (which aren't Castore, probably just made by whoever could supply quickly).

Back