Rangers shop in Belfast, obsessed Tim

WHAT ARE THEY LIKE?

znAabY1.jpg

These vermin are wired to the moon as many have said we live rent free in their heads we are the reason these reptiles get up in the morning
There will be thousands of them, many without jobs, who get up earlier than is necessary in the morning just so that they can obsess over us for longer :)

He might just be buying gers stuff for a friend/relative. My tim step dad used to do that for me all the time, even got me mccoists autograph.

Aye, that's (kind of) understandable, but I doubt he went in wearing one of their shirts? Strange behaviour, and I'd say the same of a Rangers fan doing something similar in one of their shops

His napper is 3 sizes too big for his frame. hope he's no in to buy a Rangers cap he'll come out wi a brolly, it's the only thing that'll fit.

Aye, that's (kind of) understandable, but I doubt he went in wearing one of their shirts? Strange behaviour, and I'd say the same of a Rangers fan doing something similar in one of their shops

A Rangers fan doing the same would be the subject of a serious assault and then blamed for casuing it because of his attire.

Guy I work with bought his boy the top.Hes a jump the dyke so it makes me happy knowing the fud has to go into the Rangers shop and purchase it.Wonderful.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes and drink a bottle of bleach before I go anywhere near their scummy shops, obsessed wankers

I have to be honest and admit that many tears ago, a Tim in my work thought he was being really funny and bought me a Celtic mug from the shop in EK. I took it back and asked to exchange it for anything without Celtic on it. I got two boxes of shortbread.

In hindsight I should have cracked it off his nut.

Back