Rangers shop in Belfast, obsessed Tim

Never in a fucking million years would I even think about stepping into one of that mobs stores.

Plus the fact the mhank has a Ceptic top on display. Get the obsessed cunts fucking telt there and then do one. Freaks.

Disappointed nobody put a rope round his neck & hung the thing in the shop window.

Anyone complaining could just be told its a celtc blow up doll.......more than likely a used one.
DF Kunt

So the da jumped the dyke but his son is a Bear? What age is the son?
I believe the lads mother is a Rangers fan and the lad is 11 or 12.I don’t know the boy and I’ve never met him but a work colleague told me he always has to buy his son the strips.

I believe the lads mother is a Rangers fan and the lad is 11 or 12.I don’t know the boy and I’ve never met him but a work colleague told me he always has to buy his son the strips.
So she wears the trousers and is of good stock? I hope the boy sticks to his true calling and isn't influenced by the jump the dyke.

So she wears the trousers and is of good stock? I hope the boy sticks to his true calling and isn't influenced by the jump the dyke.
So I believe bud.As I say never met the lad but makes me smile to know the kid loves the Rangers because his dad is your typical jump the dyke.Always seem to be a little more bitter than a rhat.He doesn’t go to games as far as I know but always has something to say.

Nothing worse than a jump the dyke.
I only found out he was a jump the dyke because an old school pal of his started working beside us.He was taken to Rangers games as a kid then an “uncle” started taking him to the knewcamp.Bitter bitter man now.When we beat them a few weeks ago the prick took a day off on the Monday.:))

Bet he was there for the following;

To find stuff that he can be offended by, i.e. something, anything orange.

or

In the hope someone says something to him.

It's the exact same reason Speirs came to a game a few years back and sat in the main stand himself.
I hope he was offended by everything and I hope no one said a word to him.
He would have went home furious. He’ll probably make some big story up about being racially abused and assaulted right enough. That’s what they do.

Defo wanted attention. Hope he got some stick. Albeit just light hearted. In Belfast aswell!! Wonder if he then walked up the shankill?

Went in the Glasgow shop today to hopefully pick something up..it looks like a shop closing down with all the empty spaces to people that don’t know how well we sell the strips

Back