Rangers Shop

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
just paid a visit to the shop. Constant stream of about 40 in the queue.

Must be turning over a fortune. Most folks had armfuls of stuff.

Question on the sizing. My youngest is 6 and is average sized. The 7/8 top looked like it would fit him. Also for my 9 year old a ten year old top but it looks small (no 11/12 years available apart from one with Lafferty on the back.). Are they small made?

Question on the sizing. My youngest is 6 and is average sized. The 7/8 top looked like it would fit him. Also for my 9 year old a ten year old top but it looks small (no 11/12 years available apart from one with Lafferty on the back.). Are they small made?

Probably made in China...........................

There's a size guide on the website with the measurements.

Had a look around yesterday and it’s a lovely store. I look forward to seeing it grow back to something a little closer to what we had in the past. We used to be able to buy anything Rangers. I used to love picking stuff out the catalogue as a kid, would love for my boy to be able to do the same eventually.

If there all small made your sorted papasmurf for you and the mini smurfs

Was in it for the first yesterday aswell, nice shop in a good location.

Must be taking in plenty just now and it’s great to know it’s going to the club.

I've tried ordering polo shirts online, show as in stock and then get email a couple of days later with a refund, it's happened twice. Does anyone know if they've got them in the shop? I'll be at the game on Sunday however get a lift, mobility isn't to good, if I knew they had them I'd take a trip through on another day.

Had a look around yesterday and it’s a lovely store. I look forward to seeing it grow back to something a little closer to what we had in the past. We used to be able to buy anything Rangers. I used to love picking stuff out the catalogue as a kid, would love for my boy to be able to do the same eventually.
Always remember the Rangers shop on the corner of Copland Road, it was an emporium filled to the brim with all kinds of Rangers merchandise.

Not quite true.I ordered and have received the Christmas jumper and sweatshirt cost £65.The bastards have just reduced both to half price.Raging,time for a can of juice.

I feel for you mate, just ordered both for £35

My son just turned 7 the size 7/8 fits him fine. I think the 9/10 would be too big for him.

I've tried ordering polo shirts online, show as in stock and then get email a couple of days later with a refund, it's happened twice. Does anyone know if they've got them in the shop? I'll be at the game on Sunday however get a lift, mobility isn't to good, if I knew they had them I'd take a trip through on another day.
I was in yesterday, had quite a few different style polo tops on display.

Is the shop going to be a permanent fixture or a pop up for Christmas?

Any grey Hummel hoodies in stock yet?

I bought the grey half zip they didn’t have the grey travel hoodie (one the players wear) as I wanted it as well - it was in JD on argyle street but in small / medium men’s which is no use to me lol

Back