Rangers should be defusing any potential hooligan problem in Warsaw

Another missing what the op is meaning! I care about our support not getting attacked and avoiding potential danger spots.

As for chastising a support before we play them, these are the fans that Attacked their own players for getting beat!

Were a majority of their fans involved after in that?

Were a majority of their fans involved after in that?
does it need to be a majority before you warn our support of potential areas to avoid? warning fans of potential flashpoint areas isn't a bad idea at all and i've no idea why yourself and a few others have an issue with it.

Last edited:
Legia are 1 of the worst in Europe headcases

yes, they are but, you don't need to warn our support of potential trouble spots to avoid or anything! trying to save supporters from being attacked and any areas they should avoid is a stupid idea according to more than a few on this thread!

Quit the personal abuse mate, face facts, it’s a shite idea. I notice you never answered the question asking if you have been to Euro away games btw.

a few but not for a good while due to major health issues but, common sense tells you that giving some help to fans on areas to avoid to save them from being attacked is never a bad idea..well not for me it isnt

a few but not for a good while due to major health issues but, common sense tells you that giving some help to fans on areas to avoid to save them from being attacked is never a bad idea..well not for me it isnt

Rangers send out an email with advice for travelling fans before every away European game. That’s fine, some of it is useful information. The OP is advocating something different altogether, he wants the club to come out and openly criticise our opposition and fans. How do you that would go down well with UEFA, the home club and their fans?

Rangers send out an email with advice for travelling fans before every away European game. That’s fine, some of it is useful information. The OP is advocating something different altogether, he wants the club to come out and openly criticise our opposition and fans. How do you that would go down well with UEFA, the home club and their fans?

according to you that's what he means! that's not what I took from his post. plenty of clubs say they "have concerns" about the tie they face when they are going to a potential trouble point.

doing the above and giving advice to the support to avoid certain areas seems a perfectly reasonable thing to do. As for UEFA, its hardly news to them that Legia are crackpots.

Last edited:
yes, they are but, you don't need to warn our support of potential trouble spots to avoid or anything! trying to save supporters from being attacked and any areas they should avoid is a stupid idea according to more than a few on this thread!
Mate FFS stop wetting yerself our support can more than look after themselves especially against steroid popping poles.

according to you thats what he means! thats not what i took from his post

His post says we should highlight their previous hooligan behaviour. He mentions nothing about giving our fans advice or protecting them, Im not sure how you managed to take that from the OP.

Ludicrous idea.

What will happen is “spotters” or club officials will be mingling with fans.

A good PR company then take ownership of the situation if it escalates and it will at both games imo and deal with the situation. Here’s where it falls down, we don’t have a good PR company.

I’ve already seen threats on Twitter. Legia have the biggest hooligan firm in Poland. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ll be going out to try and steal flags and attack folk for no reason.

Essentially hooliganism in Poland is like what it was back in the 80s in England etc. Only this time these guys don’t go out on the piss but train week in week out in gyms doing MMA.

Legia’s hooligan firm is called the Teddy Boys. Folk on here will laugh and say things like they look like absolute fannies etc but I would hate for our fans to go to Warsaw and some attacked in an unprovoked manner.
abcc39a7e14c687cca50c25d2a2a6328.jpg

8-2.jpg

I’ve already seen threats on Twitter. Legia have the biggest hooligan firm in Poland. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ll be going out to try and steal flags and attack folk for no reason.

Essentially hooliganism in Poland is like what it was back in the 80s in England etc. Only this time these guys don’t go out on the piss but train week in week out in gyms doing MMA.

Legia’s hooligan firm is called the Teddy Boys. Folk on here will laugh and say things like they look like absolute fannies etc but I would hate for our fans to go to Warsaw and some attacked in an unprovoked manner.

8-2.jpg

EXACTLY!

8-2.jpg

Quality

Ultras pffft

Mate they hate the poets more than us the only thing that will happen is the gallowgate getting flattened

Quality

Ultras pffft

Mate they hate the poets more than us the only thing that will happen is the gallowgate getting flattened
I don’t think you understand how dangerous these guys are, the Spanish police got an absolute doing when Legia played Real Madrid not long ago. As I said, they hate Celtic but they’re not friends with us. In my opinion they’ll still be wanting to attack folk but that’s my judgement.

I don’t think you understand how dangerous these guys are, the Spanish police got an absolute doing when Legia played Real Madrid not long ago. As I said, they hate Celtic but they’re not friends with us. In my opinion they’ll still be wanting to attack folk but that’s my judgement.

I think everybody is aware of their ultras. The argument is over whether Rangers should issue a statement about them.

I think everybody is aware of their ultras. The argument is over whether Rangers should issue a statement about them.
Folk can be oblivious, I’m just making sure folk know what could happen and the scale these Polish hooligan groups operate.

The scum media and we know who they are will portray the usual shite against us ....f@ck them don't buy papers that you know have an agenda against us

Folk can be oblivious, I’m just making sure folk know what could happen and the scale these Polish hooligan groups operate.

I’ve seen some of the Rangers travelling support abroad, Legia should maybe issue their fans with a warning about us.:p Btw, a few of the guys in those pics look like they go to the same gym as me, I’m a big fat bastard too.

8-2.jpg
Aye no be laughing when we stick pins in them and deflate them the big wall punching mongos

It will be what it will be ,a lot of the bears travelling will have countless euro trips under their belt and know what to expect ,
If your in a bar and it is attacked you deal with it at the time , these things happen throughout Europe regularly the night prior to the game and on match day ,
Putting a statement out will only heighten potential issues

Every thing you say is correct , however the Dutch police were attacked by Celtic in Amsterdam , going to Parkhead with 900 or 25000 has never been a issue for the bears

Dramatic? I’m not the one posting pant pissing nonsense about Rangers issuing statements. Have you ever been away with Rangers in Europe? The Rangers away support are more than capable of looking after themselves without wee advice notes and statements.

Correct, it would be a riddy for the club to do anything of the sort.

We'll look after ourselves over there, as we do every trip abroad. Incidents happen on most trips but aren't public knowledge, our support will hold our own.

Fs its not our first trip to a team / country where football hooliganism is still rife .. Aslong as my eyes are still working I will see the fuckers coming then I will either (a) get to fućk quickly or (b) get to fućk quickly. :D:D

argument? its hardly an argument and more a discussion. as I stated above and as has now been pointed out how nuts they are, there is nothing wrong with just stating that the club is concerned about the safety of our support and issuing them with advice on areas of avoidance.

Legia aren't just daft lads, these are thugs that wouldn't hesitate in seriously hurting our support.

typical game for them

look at the amount of police needed for their match

argument? its hardly an argument and more a discussion. as I stated above and as has now been pointed out how nuts they are, there is nothing wrong with just stating that the club is concerned about the safety of our support and issuing them with advice on areas of avoidance.

Legia aren't just daft lads, these are thugs that wouldn't hesitate in seriously hurting our support.

typical game for them
Rangers away to problematic fans is nothing new

I’ve seen some of the Rangers travelling support abroad, Legia should maybe issue their fans with a warning about us.:p Btw, a few of the guys in those pics look like they go to the same gym as me, I’m a big fat bastard too.
The fat bastards are used for dealing the heavy blows once they catch up with the mob.

Back