Rangers should produce the FARE charges presented to UEFA

I constantly hear media intellectuals bleating that TBB and The Sash are archaic and neanderthal as it celebrates battle victories from as along ago as 1690. We are told it has nothing to do with sport.
Yet when the national team play they are proud to blast a tune that celebrates the defeat of the English back 1314.
It's as if there is no reason, just an agenda.
Good point. We are all influenced by our history

I need to assume from your post your OK with singing songs UEFA deems as racist/sectarian, juts dont want FARE to report it, correct?
You assume wrong mate.i was pointing out fare is run by racists and bigots.but they are still a UEFA partner.so racists and bigots reporting us for singing sectarian songs is a bit rich don,t you think.as for the Billy boys the club have told us not to sing it so I don,t..simple as that.

Ah, you think they aren’t. I think they aren’t.
But it doesn’t matter what we think.
Hugh Kevin’s thinks they are.
Who’s right?
Yoofa have put themselves above the law by deeming it to mean whatever they want.
One of the fans not now going next week should be crowd funded to challenge this.
Nothing to do with the club, just an individual with a grievance.
We need FARE taken to a court of law. They have no right to be anonymous, they are not journalists protecting sources. We should know who their observers are, so they can be scrutinised and we then know they are impartial or otherwise. UEFA can then be notified to ignore their reports if their observers are biased.

Why would anyone be offended by 19th Century Terrorist? "offensive on so many levels...". No levels at all surely?

I agree re the Pontiff...I despise him but he has his slavish acolytes and we should be aware of staying away from mentioning him.

The argument of whether it's offensive or not is long gone. If it gets used, we get hammered. End of.

We need to move on and fight fire with fire. Bin any songs/words that will damage us and start highlighting every time we hear 'orange bastards', 'huns', etc. This occurs in pretty much every game we play.

We need FARE taken to a court of law. They have no right to be anonymous, they are not journalists protecting sources. We should know who their observers are, so they can be scrutinised and we then know they are impartial or otherwise. UEFA can then be notified to ignore their reports if their observers are biased.

We do need to go after FARE. First we need to giving them free hits.

Back