Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

I’ve been trying to get a hold of the red Glenrothes bottle too and it has been impossible. Only ever seen one via gumtree.

There were only 360 bottles made available for purchase and I don’t think there was a purchase limit per order.

I’m surprised a few haven’t been bought by scalpers and come up for sale at massive prices. Maybe someone is sitting on a few bottles waiting for the right moment!

Received two today. One to keep. One to drink. Have to say it's pretty damn good. But then I never met a malt I didn't like. £40 for a sherry casked malt is pretty good though.
Wee bit sweet and tastes of citrus and cinammon to me but I'm no expert and pther folk will taste something else in it. Worth the money

Wish I had the money to do that with them all haha now I don't wanna open them.

I spent far too much on smoke bombs, fireworks and 55 merchandise to buy more haha.

I’ve been trying to get a hold of the red Glenrothes bottle too and it has been impossible. Only ever seen one via gumtree.

There were only 360 bottles made available for purchase and I don’t think there was a purchase limit per order.

I’m surprised a few haven’t been bought by scalpers and come up for sale at massive prices. Maybe someone is sitting on a few bottles waiting for the right moment!

I am sure there was a limit of 1 bottle, unless you created another account with a different email address. As I tried to buy 2 of the red one.

Rangers have partnered with Douglas Laing to produce single malt whiskies.
I have both the single malt and the blended 55 whisky, haven't opened either yet, will probably open one at the weekend

What an amazing day! Enjoyed some lovely beers on the Perfect Draft and now about to sample some more of this collection, starting with the 55 Rum!

2-B6-E74-F1-E78-E-4-AA3-860-C-B763884-BC2-A2.jpg

Long shot here i know but i'm looking for a bottle of the Douglas Laing 55 Whisky.

I know i've missed the boat big time but i was recently gifted the 55 Vodka and it made me want to get the full set of bottles collected. I've managed to get the Spiced Rum as well now but no joy with the whisky.

If anyone has a spare bottle they are willing to part with it would be much appreciated.

Cheers !

Long shot here i know but i'm looking for a bottle of the Douglas Laing 55 Whisky.

I know i've missed the boat big time but i was recently gifted the 55 Vodka and it made me want to get the full set of bottles collected. I've managed to get the Spiced Rum as well now but no joy with the whisky.

If anyone has a spare bottle they are willing to part with it would be much appreciated.

Cheers !
I have been collecting whiskies for over forty years!
Believe me when I say there are some really good bottles there in my collection!

Pride of place for me does not go to the most expensive bottle in my collection it goes to My Laings 55 bottle!

My other half made it a Rangers wool scarf and a rangers wool hat it looks a proper we Rangers man now?

Note: If I new how to put a photo on I would post it for all to see?

When I was a boy in Bridgeton in the early fifties my auld Granny learnt me to spell
Glasgow in the following manner!

G .... ranny.
L .... ikes.
A ....
S ....mall.
G .... lass.
O ..... f.
W ....hisky.

When I was aulder so did I, and still do!!!

Best of luck finding a bottle brother!
There are as scarce as a virgin in a Catholic girls primary school?

Cheers !
Try Costco, they had some in Edinburgh Store

Quick update: The Whisky Shop Auction site sold one for £150 (plus costs) in April when 55 fever was building. Last week a bottle went on the site for £60, so at the minute you might get for a sensible price. Other option is the Dougls Laing 20/21 season single malt (see other 55 whisky thread p13 for link) , though I've heard its not as nice as the 55 whisky. Good luck. :))

How much are the red, white and blue bottles going for?

Not that I’ve any intention of selling, but it’d be nice to know as they’re probably the more collectable ones.

How much are the red, white and blue bottles going for?

Not that I’ve any intention of selling, but it’d be nice to know as they’re probably the more collectable ones.

i have the white label Dundas 30yo and I have never seen one for resale

Spotted this site if anyone else is still looking. Pricy though!

Douglas Laing still have the 2020/2021 whisky in stock as well as the 55 Rum. Just ordered the Rum as was only 55 collection bottle I didn't get originally.

The Rangers 2020/2021 whisky had money off I am sure and I also used a discount code for 10% off:

WELCOME10

Back