Rangers Single Malt

DaveSJ3

I’ve been trying to get a hold of the red Glenrothes bottle too and it has been impossible. Only ever seen one via gumtree.

There were only 360 bottles made available for purchase and I don’t think there was a purchase limit per order.

I’m surprised a few haven’t been bought by scalpers and come up for sale at massive prices. Maybe someone is sitting on a few bottles waiting for the right moment!

kclarkhall

Received two today. One to keep. One to drink. Have to say it's pretty damn good. But then I never met a malt I didn't like. £40 for a sherry casked malt is pretty good though.
Wee bit sweet and tastes of citrus and cinammon to me but I'm no expert and pther folk will taste something else in it. Worth the money

Wish I had the money to do that with them all haha now I don't wanna open them.

I spent far too much on smoke bombs, fireworks and 55 merchandise to buy more haha.

cadge_1959

I’ve been trying to get a hold of the red Glenrothes bottle too and it has been impossible. Only ever seen one via gumtree.

There were only 360 bottles made available for purchase and I don’t think there was a purchase limit per order.

I’m surprised a few haven’t been bought by scalpers and come up for sale at massive prices. Maybe someone is sitting on a few bottles waiting for the right moment!

I am sure there was a limit of 1 bottle, unless you created another account with a different email address. As I tried to buy 2 of the red one.

Ferrybear73

Rangers have partnered with Douglas Laing to produce single malt whiskies.
I have both the single malt and the blended 55 whisky, haven't opened either yet, will probably open one at the weekend

AppleBear

What an amazing day! Enjoyed some lovely beers on the Perfect Draft and now about to sample some more of this collection, starting with the 55 Rum!

2-B6-E74-F1-E78-E-4-AA3-860-C-B763884-BC2-A2.jpg