Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

Managed to get one of these also so got 2 out of 3. Hoping to pick up a red to complete the set.

Missed out on this one - not too bothered as I didn’t get the first bottle either so wouldn’t have had the full set.

The white bottle will be going to my dad for Christmas

Did Rangers actually send out an email?. I was just lucky i refreshed the Laing page and it was there.

was just about to moan about sour grapes etc that folk could buy before the email came out and then a bottle hit my basket............! YASS!!

Love smokey whisky, glad I got one. For me, whisky is for drinking. Bring on the 55 party!

My official email came in at 10:37, I bought mine at 9:58. Lots of refreshing the page on Douglas Laing website. Relieved to get one after missing out on the 2nd bottle in the series, so got the Red and Blue labels.
My email came in at 10.46am. Lucky someone posted on here earlier that it was up on Laign’s site.

Missed out on this one - not too bothered as I didn’t get the first bottle either so wouldn’t have had the full set.

The white bottle will be going to my dad for Christmas
Tried my luck again after posting this and managed to get one.

2 out of 3 for me and means that’s his birthday sorted too!

Got one 2 minutes ago by refreshing-their website is struggling so clearly some people are struggling to complete the transaction.

Every man for themselves chaps :D

Last edited:
I was quick on the trigger this morning and managed to pick a bottle up. Will be giving it to my da' for his Xmas, I know he'll be well chuffed!

Its made with quality malted barley and distilled with the help of one or two of us on here. ;) :))
This is fantastic! I managed to get the blue one myself. And I’ve always loved Caol Ila and will also enjoy it more now. I’ve got the 12 and 18, might be hitting them hard tonight :D

I got the email this morning. Within 2 minutes of receiving it I checked the website, out of stock. I've not been able to pick any of these bottles up unfortunately. Disappointing.

In a related thought, yesterday I got 2 emails from Rangers about a Virgin wines offer. The first was tagged "Exclusive for MyGers members" with a discount offer on a wine box. The second was a generic email for any Rangers fan, received 2 minutes later, with exactly the same discount offer. Exclusive for MyGers, not so much :rolleyes:

Back