Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

7kVzKCj.gif

Anybody had their Laudrup gin delivered yet? Still waiting on an email or text for it to get sent out.

That'll be what the text from DHL was for then - coming today. :cool:

I've ordered so much stuff for Christmas I can't keep up with what's meant to be getting delivered.

This thread is for proper alcohol. ;-)

Anyway, back to the point, who’s likely to donate me number 1?
I think you will get the odd bottle of number one appearing on auction sites in the coming months.
They allowed people to buy two of number one and it will probably go for 2 to 3 times the original price in the short term so some people will just cash in as I don't think it holds any real value long term.

I think you will get the odd bottle of number one appearing on auction sites in the coming months.
They allowed people to buy two of number one and it will probably go for 2 to 3 times the original price in the short term so some people will just cash in as I don't think it holds any real value long term.

I did wonder that.

Any idea where to keep an eye on?

I would imagine a few on here have doubles, but don’t want to admit to it. (Which is fair enough).

I’m just after a number 1 as well.

Seems to be quite a few folk chasing individual bottles to make up the set.

Did they release the same number of each bottle?

I did wonder that.

Any idea where to keep an eye on?

I would imagine a few on here have doubles, but don’t want to admit to it. (Which is fair enough).

The have had bottles of Rangers whisky in the past.

I think it reserves stock in your basket for 15 minutes so I'd keep an eye on the site for the next 30 minutes in case someone has added it and doesn't complete the sale.

The page is taken down completely now

Their website is a disaster tbh. It won't even let me register an account though I still managed to buy one of the reds the day it came out.

The page is taken down completely now

Their website is a disaster tbh. It won't even let me register an account though I still managed to buy one of the reds the day it came out.
It was the same for me couldn't register for love nor money, tried a few times since and still can't. Managed to get the first one though but missed the rest. Not a good site to navigate.

It was the same for me couldn't register for love nor money, tried a few times since and still can't. Managed to get the first one though but missed the rest. Not a good site to navigate.
Can’t even log in
When the third one went live I manage to get it to the basket and it wouldn’t recognise my post code ( I live in the Highlands) after an hour and a half I had to give up .
Website is truly shocking

I managed to get my hands on the blue and the white edition of the recent red, white and blue malt whisky releases. Did anyone on here manage to get a hold of the red but never got the blue and white and would be willing to sell me the red to allow me to complete the trio as a collection? (I would happily pay a bit extra)
Any help appreciated fellow bears!

Did you get two red ones right enough? I managed to get the blue and the white, looking for a red to complete the treble, happy to pay good money if you only managed to got the red?

Did you both get one? I managed to get the blue and the white, looking for a red to complete the table, happy to pay good money if you guys only got the red?

Sorry can't help you out, I got the red and blue, missed out on the white. Would happily buy a white from someone. Not selling my bottles.

Went to the site after seeing this when I woke up this morning. One left in stock couldn't believe it and managed to get checked out as well.
Received confirmation email. Well chuffed :))

I just keep missing out on the elusive white bottle!! Master of bad timing...

Back