Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

:D

I still need the second one, and can trade a one for it? :)

There is another bear looking for a present, so someone might be selling or know of a potential sale.
I've got all 3 mate but I thought that they might have released something new when the bump came in. They mentioned there would be further new releases in early 2021.

I've got all 3 mate but I thought that they might have released something new when the bump came in. They mentioned there would be further new releases in early 2021.

I would imagine, given the commercial nous we now have, then a 55 collection will be created.

I was only able to get the first (red) bottle. I would consider selling it to someone who was in need of it to complete the set.

:D

I still need the second one, and can trade a one for it? :)

There is another bear looking for a present, so someone might be selling or know of a potential sale.

If you have a spare number 1 and ever feel like selling then give us a shout:)

I’ve got 2 and 3 and I’m really struggling to source a number 1.

Any word on more releases or 55 commemorative bottlings etc? It was trailed they might be doing something more widely available but has gone quiet. Have a few things I'm looking forward to to
toasting 55 with but a Gers bottle would be right up there.

I just can’t decide which one to open!
FFD4-A87-A-273-D-4595-8474-7-DC0-E068-B98-A.jpg

Just noticed this post now, 5 month and 11 pages later lol. Out of stock, Gutted. Only 360 bottles made.

Store can’t accept payments it says for me too, i hope its just a fault and they’re no sold out already.

Back