Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

I bought one today.

Missed out on all the original bottles.

Got a 55 one, keeping that one sealed till we next win the league, then hopefully they bring a champions bottle out every league win.

Started a wee tradition.

And me ordered the rum about 5 weeks ago. Mailed them last week and delivery is in May. Just before Aberdeen game would be good.
Glad you posted this as I was wondering when I'd get mine.

Dont think I'll open mine. Keep it a memorial for a while.

Ordered the malt this evening
Glad theyve got a box to go with it this time , though in fairneddthe 55 bottle is a nice design on its own / looks good on the shelf

Finally got the 55 one two weeks ago. Opened it up and the label was ripped, that's two weeks and they've still not dealt with the matter. I'm actually disappointed with the Lang group.

I bought one today.

Missed out on all the original bottles.

Got a 55 one, keeping that one sealed till we next win the league, then hopefully they bring a champions bottle out every league win.

Started a wee tradition.
mine arriving this afternoon, first time i have managed to get one as by the time i get home they are usually sold out, need to buy a another decent malt to keep me away from this one as it does sound nice but this ones a keeper

mine arriving this afternoon, first time i have managed to get one as by the time i get home they are usually sold out, need to buy a another decent malt to keep me away from this one as it does sound nice but this ones a keeper
Problem with loads of stuff this year. The demand is huge.

Suppose its getting the fine balance of producing enough for everyone, and not being left with unwanted stock.

Problem with loads of stuff this year. The demand is huge.

Suppose its getting the fine balance of producing enough for everyone, and not being left with unwanted stock.
i missed everyone except this one, but the more they make the less value it has in years to come so its one for the top shelf

Got mine today - no-one else a bit disappointed it doesn’t say ‘Champions’ anywhere? Feels very low key for such a momentous occasion.

I don’t know if it detracts from the four I have or adds to it.

Loving the DL partnership, though.

Me also, attended one of their virtual whisky tastings on Thursday, was superb. Was great knowing that we were the first to be drinking their hew releases. All as a result of them partnering with Rangers, they have managed to get fair few quid from me, quality stuff, most of which not available in shops.

The more they churn this stuff out the less it makes me want it. Got a bottle of the blue and the 55 one think il pass on this

The more they churn this stuff out the less it makes me want it. Got a bottle of the blue and the 55 one think il pass on this

I am the opposite.

I want it all.

Can’t remember which one, maybe the first one - I’m missing it, but I’ll buy them all and want to build a cracking display case for them.

I want to log onto my zoom meetings and onlookers to see my subtle nod to Rangers.

What was the first one called, or what colour was it?

I need to get a look out for it.

Really annoying not having it.

What was the first one called, or what colour was it?

I need to get a look out for it.

Really annoying not having it.
I’m with you on wanting them all. As long as they keep the partnership with Laing and it’s a good whisky, I’ll buy. Managed to get them all so far and hope there’s a very special 150 year option.

The 20/21 season single malt is nice, had a dram tonight. Immediately went on and bought another bottle for keeping. Will open the 55 next weekend

Received two today. One to keep. One to drink. Have to say it's pretty damn good. But then I never met a malt I didn't like. £40 for a sherry casked malt is pretty good though.
Wee bit sweet and tastes of citrus and cinammon to me but I'm no expert and pther folk will taste something else in it. Worth the money

Just received my bottle – and it looks like a beauty.

My box is bashed to hell and torn, though, so I’ve asked if they can send a replacement as it’s to sit alongside my red, white, blue and #55 bottles.

Back