Rangers Sliders Back In Stock

How long until the first person has a moan about the price of a pair of flip flops.

Ive got the orange ones, love them.

I know I’m probably in a minority but I just can’t get the orange and black thing...I just see Dundee Hibernian colours. Orange and navy all day long, but orange and black just smacks of apologist to me.

As much as I don’t like them and wouldn’t buy them, I can’t see them selling many pairs. Surely they must realise by punting these even at £20 would encourage many more bears to buy a pair.

Probably one of the easiest items to copy as well.

I thought we had released a mini burger range. When did we stop calling them flip flops?
Flip Flops:
flip-flop-assos_Black-1-F.jpg

Sliders:
JCRFCSD-BO-1_2048x.jpg

How long until the first person has a moan about the price of a pair of flip flops.

Ive got the orange ones, love them.
A quick Google search confirms that i can get them on Alibaba with a single colour print for under a quid if i buy more than 2000 units.

What a strange post haha. Don't think people want to wear a pair of trainers whilst lying beside the pool on a holiday, which is why sliders or flip flops are the easiest thing to wear on holiday.
Feck that! Suede adidas samba with the laces undone for me on holiday instead of mental hospital standard issue footwear

Back