Rangers Snapchat

Stanley Yelnats

What’s happened to this?

I remember the social media team used to upload all kinds of shite on to it that you wouldn’t get on the likes of twitter and Instagram etc.

Rangers used to automatically load onto my list of stories but they haven’t been on it for quite a while now. Do you have search to find it or something? Anyone know what’s happening?

What’s happened to this?

I remember the social media team used to upload all kinds of shite on to it that you wouldn’t get on the likes of twitter and Instagram etc.

Rangers used to automatically load onto my list of stories but they haven’t been on it for quite a while now. Do you have search to find it or something? Anyone know what’s happening?

New Snapchat update made it impossible to find & think it's just obsolete now.

Seen their Snapchat advertised on the back of tickets but they don’t upload it anymore. Seems that they focus more on Instagram now as it allows users to like pictures/videos and there is the ability to make permanent posts.

Snapchat stories have just been replaced by instagram now, easier for posting content and to a wider fan base.

Wait, is Snapchat not cool anymore?

Tbh it was more to do with snapchat alienating their users with new updates, changing the layout and making it harder to find things like Rangers stories etc.

No clue why they did it but it just seems to be all ads & general things that people don't care about on there now, and harder to keep track of the things people actually want to see.

They said they were getting over double the views on Instagram instead.
That's fair enough but there are platforms now which integrate posts across platforms so they don't have to spend more man hours reposting content. I know a lot of people who use Snapchat but not Insta so they're missing out.

Back