Rangers Snoods

Is the club getting anything from these items or is it pure profit for the guys selling the scarfs.
I did expect it to be wee plastic rain helmets like your granny used to wear, which is what a snood is.

I bought the Walters Tie one a few months ago.

Cracking quality - The material is just a little heavy to be totally comfortable - Well worth a tenner though.

My mate's business. He's a good guy. Rangers ones are the top sellers.

Doing a lot of business with Stirling Albion youths and Falkirk. He'll not let you down.
Surely a FollowFollow discount or free delivery code would be worth arranging for here ! :p

Look good though and far better than I expected to be fair when I went to opened the link. Nice designs.

Is the club getting anything from these items or is it pure profit for the guys selling the scarfs.
I did expect it to be wee plastic rain helmets like your granny used to wear, which is what a snood is.

You're thinking of a sou'wester lol

Bought the '92 Home.
Was difficult choosing, plenty of great options but don't need more than one.
Cheers OP for highlighting this page.

As it happens I had exactly £27 left in my PayPal balance that I forgot about so I ordered the 93 Away, 94 Euro and Modern Tie designs. Belters.

If you PM me with your email I'll get him to sort out any issues. He's really keen to make sure customers are 100% happy

Yer man will be doing well out of this thread then. Just bought another three.

Home 92, Traditional Scarf and Modern Tie all look fantastic!

Bought 2 when the link was posted in the covid thread a few months back.

My dad has managed to steal one of them.

Still a bit too warm for them at the moment imo, end up sweating when I put it on to walk to the shops :D

As the pictures aren’t of the actual product, I will wait until someone has received theirs.

can someone post a pic?

Back