Rangers Snoods

My mate's business. He's a good guy. Rangers ones are the top sellers.

Doing a lot of business with Stirling Albion youths and Falkirk. He'll not let you down.
Ask him why Newcastle get a 20% discount code to use even if they only buy 1, but Rangers have to buy 3 or more to get 20% discount ? :cool:

For those interested the below discount code works on purchase of single Rangers ones too !

The full Toon range is online here and in addition to Scotland club and national team designs, there are some rather nifty Halloween-related snoods here

Snoods are £10 each plus £3 UK postage per order, with a 20% discount available on all designs in all quantities by using the promo code NUFC20

Were they not called rainmates?
qztW2Lc.jpg

Ask him why Newcastle get a 20% discount code to use even if they only buy 1, but Rangers have to buy 3 or more to get 20% discount ? :cool:

For those interested the below discount code works on purchase of single Rangers ones too !

The full Toon range is online here and in addition to Scotland club and national team designs, there are some rather nifty Halloween-related snoods here

Snoods are £10 each plus £3 UK postage per order, with a 20% discount available on all designs in all quantities by using the promo code NUFC20

NUFC are advertising for him, he did a deal instead of paying for advertisement, he would give a 20% code for all purchases.

However, he's sorted one for the Bears

FOLLOWFOLLOW20, valid on purchases from 7.45pm this evening, he'll keep it on for us for at least 2 weeks.

He's a small business so can't over commit too much but hopefully that helps. 20% is a great discount

Last edited:
If you go into a product, this comes up.

"20% off when you buy 3 or more snoods - enter BUY3DISCOUNT at the checkout."

NUFC are advertising for him, he did a deal instead of paying for advertisement, he would give a 20% code for all purchases.

However, he's sorted one for the Bears

FOLLOWFOLLOW20, valid on purchases from 7.45pm this evening, he'll keep it on for us for at least 2 weeks.

He's a small business so can't over commit too much but hopefully that helps. 20% is a great discount
Great stuff. Wish him all the best then. Some cracking designs, and took me ages to make my final decision other day !

If you go into a product, this comes up.

"20% off when you buy 3 or more snoods - enter BUY3DISCOUNT at the checkout."
Read the posts. There is similar discounts available for any quantity purchased if you didn't want 3, but worth grabbing a few since smart I’d say !

Very quick delivery. Was expecting it to take longer with being in Northern Ireland but from order til delivery it only took 4 days. Quality is really good also. I’ve got a happy man

Started wearing mine now that the weather is a bit colder.

Used it when face masks became compulsory but ended up sweating like %^*& :D

Back