Rangers Snoods

Could these be used instead of face masks? Material wise and coverage, would they cover nose?

Apologies is covered elsewhere. Cheers

I think it looks cracking, and is great as a neck/face warmer - however it's just a bit too tight to wear as a face covering/mask when in the shops.
I had to take mine off yesterday as it was too tight around the nose.

As l say, it will be good for when out in cold weather, but unfortunately not ideal for a face covering (note, I'm not even a big fatty!).

Love the designs though, and the delivery was spot-on, 3 days and it was here.

Anyone in Glasgow still waiting on there’s being delivered? I got the dispatched email last tuesday but still no sign of it

Last edited:
Anyone in Glasgow still waiting on there’s being delivered? I got the despatched email last tuesday but still no sign of it

Well not Glasgow, but I ordered stuff last Tuesday & still no delivery yet... not sure what the expected delivery time is

Well not Glasgow, but I ordered stuff last Tuesday & still no delivery yet... not sure what the expected delivery time is
Have you had a dispatched email yet? The guy that runs their twitter is fast at replying but I asked for a tracking number and the guy in charge hasn’t got back to me yet.

Have you had a dispatched email yet? The guy that runs their twitter is fast at replying but I asked for a tracking number and the guy in charge hasn’t got back to me yet.

Not got anything apart from the paypal receipt, assuming that nobody can rob from that

Transaction ID: 934441077H199851N
Date: 28 October 2020
Payment Status: COMPLETED

Mines was over a week to arrive and as others have said, they're a bit tight. Might order another one and ask for it to be a bit bigger

Mines was over a week to arrive and as others have said, they're a bit tight. Might order another one and ask for it to be a bit bigger
I did that, paid the invoice and never received anything. Had to eventually ask for a refund.

Great product but too small to be worn as a snood.

I received 3 one of which isn't the correct design at all, I've e-mailed them twice 28/10 and 2/11 and no reply to either of the e-mails. Not even close to the design but the other two are really smart

received mine today after receiving dispatch notification on 27th Oct, have to agree with the others who have said they are small made, they look the part and i'm sure my kids will love them as face coverings and for use on the motorbikes but too tight for me

received mine today after receiving dispatch notification on 27th Oct, have to agree with the others who have said they are small made, they look the part and i'm sure my kids will love them as face coverings and for use on the motorbikes but too tight for me
Aye same for me on both fronts. Trying to stretch them at the moment

If anyone's looking for something more sizeable and a face covering suited to outdoor Winter wear, we've got a number of knitted snoods available in a range of materials on the website. Feel free to have a look, should it take your fancy:

https://www.thefamousheadwear.co.uk/category/scarves-snoods

eZJiEpE.jpg

If anyone's looking for something more sizeable and a face covering suited to outdoor Winter wear, we've got a number of knitted snoods available in a range of materials on the website. Feel free to have a look, should it take your fancy:

eZJiEpE.jpg
I can vouch for these.

I have the new Tartan Snood and also the away days one launched just before lockdown.

Sizing quality and comfort guaranteed

my 3 arrived Monday (Ordered last Sat and posted Wed) and Im wearing Walters Tie just now, perfect, great quality and size

Despatch email on 27/10, no delivery as of yesterday. Reside in West lothian.

EDIT.
Got mine today. 5/11.
Perfect fit.

Last edited:
I've got a nose like fu(k nose so I can't wear the snood as a mask, too uncomfortable. I'll try stretching it. Failing that I'll give all them to my son!

Ive got 3 I have had to stretch mine as much as possible to make it comfortable to wear, my son's fits fine(12) and wife has a massive head and wont wear it as its too tight.

Disappointed with the brightness of the colours on mine as well its not as bright as I had hoped. #firstworldproblems

eZJiEpE.jpg
They are absolute beauties if a bit pricey . You can get three of the snoods in the OP for one of these . But having said that you only need one .

Back