Rangers Snoods

If anyone's looking for something more sizeable and a face covering suited to outdoor Winter wear, we've got a number of knitted snoods available in a range of materials on the website. Feel free to have a look, should it take your fancy:

https://www.thefamousheadwear.co.uk/category/scarves-snoods

eZJiEpE.jpg
I have both, the famous and the snood on this thread. The famous snood is absolutely amazing quality. Perfect for the winter. A high quality bit of gear. The snood on this thread is much thinner but not in a bad way. It’s just for wearing when it’s a little warmer and I thought the quality is great for the price.

Last edited:
I have both, the famous and the snood on this thread. The famous snood is absolutely amazing quality. Perfect for the winter. A high quality bit of gear. The snood on this thread is much thinner but not in a bad way. It’s just for wearing when it’s a little warmer and I thought the quality is great for the price.
Thanks mate, appreciated

Mine were apparently dispatched on the 28th of October to Australia but still haven’t been seen.

sorry for the late reply. Stretching has not worked for me so I’m going to give the 3 I got to some younger relatives to might get some use out of them.
Picture 20yrs ago if someone asked you what you were up to at the weekend and you replied "I was trying to stretch my snood", safe to say the polis would be at your door within minutes!! Haha

I ordered one back in October and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Have emailed the site twice and not had a reply yet. Very poor customer service!

I ordered one back in October and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Have emailed the site twice and not had a reply yet. Very poor customer service!
if you’re on twitter send them a message there and they will reply within minutes mate.

Wee 1 day only flash sale if any of the 55 crew would like a deal mate. FEBFLASH at the checkout for 30% off all orders

New voucher code for the Bears ....

EASTER2021 50% off until Monday night to celebrate the 55th Easter Weekend since 1966

New voucher code for the Bears ....

EASTER2021 50% off until Monday night to celebrate the 55th Easter Weekend since 1966

Thanks for the heads up. I've ordered 3. Let's hope they fit around my fat neck.

Back