Rangers Snoods

Thank you mate, order be with you shortly

In a fit of post 55 good spirit I ordered one of your fabulous night snoods for my cousin in New Hampshire. Arrived during the week, he’s delighted and the sticker was immediately attached to his 4x4 to display around the state.

Great products. I bought an away days one myself and can see some getting ordered for the young bears next Christmas

That's both my snoods and face mask arrived today. Snoods fit my fat neck, squash my beak a wee bit though, hopefully will ease off with use. Wouldn't be comfortable for prolonged use otherwise. The face mask is a perfect fit. Quality is very good.

Ordered 2 snoods on Thursday, Rangers ties models, got the Easter deal. Arrived Friday. Outstanding quality and service.

In a fit of post 55 good spirit I ordered one of your fabulous night snoods for my cousin in New Hampshire. Arrived during the week, he’s delighted and the sticker was immediately attached to his 4x4 to display around the state.

Great products. I bought an away days one myself and can see some getting ordered for the young bears next Christmas
Cheers pal, sorry just seen this not been on in a couple of weeks

55FLASH : 55% CHAMPIONS DISCOUNT CODE

Live until midnight tonight U.K. time on all items in Gers category

Last edited:
I can't thank Jamie and snoodstore enough for their customer service. I previously bought the Gers tartan face mask and two other Gers snoods. The face mask was top quality and comfortable fit. The snoods however were a bit tighter than I would have liked. Mostly due to my fat neck no doubt.

A month or so after purchasing, the face mask developed a fault where the ear loop meets the mask. Contacted Jamie at snoodstore and he had a replacement sent out free of charge and I received it the next day. I also asked him if it was possible to make some larger snoods for me which he was more than happy to do. I bought another 3 and am delighted. Quality is excellent, comfortable fit and it is great for winding up that mob!

My mate's business. He's a good guy. Rangers ones are the top sellers.

Doing a lot of business with Stirling Albion youths and Falkirk. He'll not let you down.
I got a couple a while back.
Quite tight around the coupon but very breathable.

I also bought a face mask from an FFers friend in here that never arrived.
Fucked if I remember who it was though, to warn off others.

New GVB snoods live - BLACK50 until midnight tomorrow for half price

FF past favourite Sonia Maria having a gp on Twitter about the snoods. I can’t post a picture but here’s the tweet:

Rangers fc, let the women wear snoods like the men’s team instead of trying to fine them for it.. they’re cold too. #OneClub ?? ...@RangersFC

(gunna speak up for my girls honestly enough is enough)“

She then goes on to say we are the funniest / best fans judging by the comments.

FEB40FLASH

40% off snoods and masks at the website if any Bears would like to rub Green & Grey faces in it this week….

Ends Sunday at 11:59pm, starts now

Is the club getting anything from these items or is it pure profit for the guys selling the scarfs.
I did expect it to be wee plastic rain helmets like your granny used to wear, which is what a snood is.
Thought they was called rain mates , you can fold them up and store them in a match box .

Update from my pal.

This season's strips Snoods now available.

He's left a permanent discount code on the site for Bears :

FOLLOWFOLLOW25 for 25% off at any time, for any number of purchases

Product doesn’t qualify for the 25% discount but Jamie has set up GERSXMAS10 for Follow Followers

Latest posts

Back