Rangers Statement - no candidate for the manager's job has yet been interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but I'd have thought a fortnight would be plenty of time for that to happen ffs.
Probably is long enough but if they were working out finance and so on they probably wouldn't say anything until everything is in place.

Would rather the board didn't give a 19th Century Terrorist bastard who has previously stated he wouldn't take a job with us and hates us, the chance to change his mind.

As much as I want McInnes, I would respect the board standing strong on this.

When was this mate as I didn't think O'Neil was bitter ?

If we've waited this long just to approach Michael ON,, then we have truly chucked it.
Done a good job with Northern Ireland but I don't want him near our job. Club management completely different to national management

Would rather the board didn't give a 19th Century Terrorist bastard who has previously stated he wouldn't take a job with us and hates us, the chance to change his mind.

I doubt it's McInnes anyway. It would be done by now surely.

Genuinely worried as to where we are going with this appointment.
Seems to me wee have binned Pedro to appease public pressure and now don't know where to turn.

Why are people saying lets wait and see who applies for the job ? the only people who can apply are people without a job.

We should be approaching the main men we want not waiting for cvs from unemployed workers.
I’ve stated many times, bud, that anybody interested in the Rangers job, whether in work or out of work, will have let it known to Rangers the day Caixinha, or Warburton before him, vacated the position.
Nothing has changed my mind on this.

If we get McInnes that 750k gone. If we get someone who is freely available that's 750k we could spend in January on say Moult and introducing a bit of competition at left mid. Those two signings alone improve the squad. Maybe we get McInnes and are still able to do the signings but money is tight. We need to be sensible.
When was this mate as I didn't think O'Neil was bitter ?
He is manager of NI. The Ulstermen accept him. I doubt they see him as bitter.

Where and when did he say this?

The board should hang there head in shame that 1. They don't have a preferred candidate yet, 2. there was no backup plan, especially after progres.

O’Neill is a rabid Bhegger with a (rumoured) drink problem and who’s only club experience is Brechin and Shamrock Rovers. If our board are even considering appointing him as the man to win back the title from the mentally challengeds then they are not the men to take us forward.
If he is rhabid he’s done well with NI hasn’t he ?

Did you pull this oot yer erse? Haha

Theres the thing Mr Big Bawz, I could point to 100 posts where I'm desperate for McInnes to be our new manager, as I really think he's the best man for the job.
I could point out Tony bhoys background.
I could spend 20 minutes typing out a whole story, it would make perfect sense, seem plausible.
But it could be 100% true or 100% made up, you'll believe what you want as I don't have a copy recorded.

Moral of the story.

Believe Tony Docherty Would be good for Rangers and want to take us forward.
Or believe he's a mentally challenged, and not what we need in our dugout, completely up to you.

If he is rhabid he’s done well with NI hasn’t he ?
Neil Lennon captained NI so I’m not sure what your point is mate. O’Neill has done a very good job with them but he’s from the same stock as Brendan Rodgers and his managerial experience at club level is nowhere near good enough to qualify for the Rangers job.

Theres the thing Mr Big Bawz, I could point to 100 posts where I'm desperate for McInnes to be our new manager, as I really think he's the best man for the job.
I could point out Tony bhoys background.
I could spend 20 minutes typing out a whole story, it would make perfect sense, seem plausible.
But it could be 100% true or 100% made up, you'll believe what you want as I don't have a copy recorded.

Moral of the story.

Believe Tony Docherty Would be good for Rangers and want to take us forward.
Or believe he's a mentally challenged, and not what we need in our dugout, completely up to you.
You are missing the point.It doesn't matter what our opinion is in this case.Personally I don't want him because it doesn't make sense that his heart could be with us.But going back to the point in case,if you state something as fact,and asked to back it up,you should be in the position to do so_Or everyone could start spouting loads of drivel.

You are missing the point.It doesn't matter what our opinion is in this case.Personally I don't want him because it doesn't make sense that his heart could be with us.But going back to the point in case,if you state something as fact,and asked to back it up,you should be in the position to do so_Or everyone could start spouting loads of drivel.

Expect me to troll every post you make until I get bored proving how stupid that statement is.
Unfortunately I'm not printing this in a national paper, I'm not under oath in court and you'd be hard pushed to prove 90% of the pish you type on this forum. haha. lol. hehe.

The Man to take us forward ......(& McInnes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back