Official Rangers Statement on Bus Incident

Due to Covid and reduced ticket allocations RSC's are already struggling to survive..
Imbecilic behaviour like this, especially when it is shared on social media shall be their death knell.

I can't help but think RSC's are in a perilous position now. The Away Ticket mess last week brought on SR's statement where I thought RSC's may have more say/power. I can't help but feel that Sunday is a massive step backwards.

Just my opinion.

Anyway I'm out....it is exhausting battling with Nats, and the woke, and all leftists as they never stop; like sharks they swim on constantly.

As for the pathetic jibes maybe you are right....the Rangers I knew had a vast support even in the dark days of their NIAR and the early 80s as we were 'more than a club'. That is what I was born into...a culture, songs, stories, and a club for Presbyterians, for Scotsmen and women. The Troubles were a reality and we knew where we stood. We despised them, their religion and their support for terrorism. That was like waking up and breathing air.

If that all goes then support will die with me in a few years and you can all enjoy the hollowed out husk....watch EPL games and witness the horror that awsits. But go for it if that's your dream.

I also despair of the woke approach to guilt....all I see is life ban, collective guilt, no remorse, no way back. Not one of the most outspoken on here has considered redemption, rehabilitation, education or even the socio-economic background. they are now "outside the acceptable woke norm" and must be banished. It is very cold out there from what I can see....

Half Rangers Half Celtic Scarves within a generation at this rate.

You can be offensive without being racist.

Not once did I say we need to stop being offensive.
I agree mate but racism is offensive and offence is what's behind it all.

I tend to conduct myself in a way that I would act in normal circumstances, both at the game and online.

Unfortunately, some folk lose the plot when mad with it or in a group and act a way they don't normally act.

Why is some people's first reaction to this still "The person shouldn't have filmed and put this online" and not anger towards the neds who put the club's name in the news for this?

The inability of some of our supporters to criticise other Rangers fans for acting like arseholes just because they support the same team as us is infuriating.

Jesus. Really?
Yup...worldwide fame:

Yup...worldwide fame:

Syndicated shyte.

Await coverage of Charlie Adam’s timmy hypocrisy rebuke with bated breath.

Yup...worldwide fame:

The story has also made The Japan Times and Japan Today, which almost certainly means that it also features in the Japanese-language press.

Happily, the coverage is not sensationalist, and prominent mention is made of Rangers' response in banning the guilty parties. Still, it's not a good look to be presenting to some 125 million Japanese.

It's not the mistakes you make, but how you handle the reclamation.

Great response from the club, well done!

Why is some people's first reaction to this still "The person shouldn't have filmed and put this online" and not anger towards the neds who put the club's name in the news for this?

The inability of some of our supporters to criticise other Rangers fans for acting like arseholes just because they support the same team as us is infuriating.
Because along with being in an age where people have to get their f*cking phones out for absolutely everything, we also live in an age where people take absolutely no responsibility for their actions. Regardless of how it came out they have been punished accordingly & deservedly so.

Syndicated shyte.

Await coverage of Charlie Adam’s timmy hypocrisy rebuke with bated breath.
Why would the SCMP, or any of the other global press titles outlined elsewhere in this thread that have highlighted Rangers and their fans in such a light, write articles about 'Charlie Adam's hypocrisy rebuke'?

Far apart....drunk ned on bus v professional footballer mid-game. One can't pick Japan out on a map, one has used forethought and actually planned the move.
And both committed racist acts.

You seem to be of the opinion a persons career, education or social status should determine what is racist, that’s a new one.

Maybe ask why a certain football fan who is convicted of racist behaviour gets given a job by the football team he supports.
Neither posters who have replied to this have answered the question.
In that moment if we are to move forward and self police then society needs to be in a position to say that's not acceptable stop it and we need to move away from posting everything and anything to social media.
Every person on that bus is complicit in the same way as when the team mates of Kudela didn't condemn his actions it also made them complicit.
We cannot and should not have it both ways to suit a certain element of our support.

To be fair, the poster confirmed that he wasn’t aware some things were classed as racism. I do hope he’s not made racist remarks in the past (entirely, plausible when he’s confirming he doesn’t know what racism is).

Maybe the lads on the bus singing that song (not the ones making the eye gestures) are of the same mind-set and didn’t class certain things as racist (as wrong as they are).

Then again, maybe they did know it was racist and proceeded anyway. Who, knows? That’s why Rangers had to act the way in which they did.

I wouldn’t want to see everyone on here who indulged in anti-English racism during the Euros banned from Ibrox for life. I genuinely don’t believe all of these folk are racist.
Jesus Christ!! Me questioning if a white Brit can be subject to racial abuse from other white Brits now has me 'of the same mindset' as the idiots that racially abused Kyogo in your book!?
I don't think you even gave a single example of any of the racist abuse you've personally endured from Scots.
You can get to f*** with your 'I do hope he's not made racist remarks'. You're the one that said he has their season ticket in their brother's name incase your stupidity ever bites you on the arse.
'That's why you get your season ticket in your bro's name'

Jesus Christ!! Me questioning if a white Brit can be subject to racial abuse from other white Brits now has me 'of the same mindset' as the idiots that racially abused Kyogo in your book!?
I don't think you even gave a single example of any of the racist abuse you've personally endured from Scots.
You can get to f*** with your 'I do hope he's not made racist remarks'. You're the one that said he has their season ticket in their brother's name incase your stupidity ever bites you on the arse.
'That's why you get your season ticket in your bro's name'
No place for any form of racism.

At least you are now aware of what is racist and what is not.

I don’t think anyone would accept the lads on the bus using that excuse.

And I clarified the latter in post #1008.

No place for any form of racism.

At least you are now aware of what is racist and what is not.

I don’t think anyone would accept the lads on the bus using that excuse.

And I clarified the latter in post #1008.
I'll let you get back to smoking weed and drinking tea all day mate.

'No, stress'

I can't help but think RSC's are in a perilous position now. The Away Ticket mess last week brought on SR's statement where I thought RSC's may have more say/power. I can't help but feel that Sunday is a massive step backwards.

Just my opinion.
I’m still struggling to understand when folk mention this about RSC ticket allocation for last weekend. As I understand it the RSC allocation for the last trip to County for Cat A and Cat B RSC was the same as last weekend and Cat A+ got 1 ticket less this time around. I understand fewer members would have got their own ticket via MyGers (partly because it was a mess, partly because the allocation was reduced) but the actual RSC allocation was almost the same.

RSC allocations were tiny long before MyGers kicked in.

Last edited:
Aye, not defending racists because it’s directed at a celtc player is a slippery slope. Whereas defending racists who have harmed Rangers means you’re the staunchest of staunch Rangers supporters.

Haven't seen many (if any) posts defending the lads who were doing the squinty eyes gesture.

Casual Racism is how I would term it, yes. Not seen anyone defending it though.
That’s defending it no matter how you twist it. As is coming up with one of them tweeting about chow mien and equating it to dog. It’s all just defending or deflecting from it and I’m sure you’d see that if it was a Rangers player on the receiving end and them trying to defend it. People don’t have to try to defend every single person who says they’re a Rangers fan. Too many people still carelessly harm Rangers and too many defend them as if no Rangers fan can do any wrong.

Think it was the Glasgow Herald that stated that with the racism chants there was also vile historical child abuse chants. Noticed they don't really want much further discussions on these chants.

I’m still struggling to understand when folk mention this about RSC ticket allocation for last weekend. As I understand it the RSC allocation for the last trip to County for Cat A and Cat B RSC was the same as last weekend and Cat A+ got 1 ticket less this time around. I understand fewer members would have got their own ticket via MyGers (partly because it was a mess, partly because the allocation was reduced) but the actual RSC allocation was almost the same.

RSC allocations were tiny long before MyGers kicked in.
I was led to believe that RSCs were impacted but good to see that's not the case.

Back