Rangers staying on £120m superyacht in Gibraltar

I do think that this headline is sensationalist as %^*&.

Makes it sound like we've chartered a superyacht whereas in reality, it's a floating hotel readily available for anyone to book.

It's £170 a night on booking.com and the yahoos are questioning where we've got the money from.
Ill Phill ses its 4 to a room as we are skint.

Next up, they will publish the cost of the planes we use, the Spas we have pre-season in etc..

BTW, clever move to stay on a ship and be quite isolated from the rest of Iberia ...

Celtc* decided they liked the idea so they are staying in this one.
3c2f5cba-5ea9-4f39-a2e2-b54bb446792b_image_jpeg.jpg

they can only book that on a friday

Been on it for a conference when working for ISS.

(Not sure if still ISS owned).

Felt like an immigrant stepping onto the Titanic.

Just me that read this as ISIS? And when I re-read it then thought 'International Space Station'?

It's just hotel, amazed this is a story. I had my works Christmas party on it, it's nothing too special.
Got blottoed upstairs at the outdoor bar last year. Sunburnt to feck as well. Had dinner on it the next night in the Italian restaurant at street level. Very nice set up.

20 twin rooms for 2 nights probs £150 a night = circa £6k - another 2k for food e.t.c. Nothing mental to be honest. FFS the plane probably cost about twice that to hire

I've eaten there. Family from Milngavie took me (I stay in England) saying it's the best fish supper around.

It's the worst I've ever had.
Been once, worst chippy ever. Plus the seagulls try and rob you when you get outside.

We're bound to lose loads of balls into the water if we're training on the deck. :))

Next up, they will publish the cost of the planes we use, the Spas we have pre-season in etc..

BTW, clever move to stay on a ship and be quite isolated from the rest of Iberia ...

Also a lot easier to keep an eye on the shaggers in the team (on the comings and goings) that fancy a wee pump in the middle of the night!

so if we go to Dubai and stay onboard the QE2 does that mean we have chartered a whole cruise ship?
no, you absolute tadgers!

I've eaten there. Family from Milngavie took me (I stay in England) saying it's the best fish supper around.

It's the worst I've ever had.
I actually think it's quite good but the batter isn't the best any more, used to be better. so I try to avoid the sausage etc and don't eat fish anyways

Romys in bearsden has it beat for batter but the chips are worse imo. Nice long sausage but you get %^*& all chips.

The mongos from the east end are questioning why we are making people redundant yet can still afford to "splash out megabucks " to stay on this yacht :rolleyes: never mind different breed, these roasters are a different species

They're on this planet, but they're not of this planet ;)

The attention this has garnered from the filth is mental. Add in the redundancy yesterday, it is on another level how obsessed they are with everything Rangers.

I actually think it's quite good but the batter isn't the best any more, used to be better. so I try to avoid the sausage etc and don't eat fish anyways

Romys in bearsden has it beat for batter but the chips are worse imo. Nice long sausage but you get %^*& all chips.

I love a Gennaros in Anniesland.

so next time the tims stay in a hotel are they gonna report the cost of the whole hotel to build? what a stupid headline

I do think that this headline is sensationalist as %^*&.

Makes it sound like we've chartered a superyacht whereas in reality, it's a floating hotel readily available for anyone to book.

It's £170 a night on booking.com and the yahoos are questioning where we've got the money from.
Let’s be honest here they may have got it cheaper too as it’s a bigger group booking plus with the pandemic not as many people going to be staying in hotels in general. I don’t think this should be a issue in general.

Back