Rangers staying on £120m superyacht in Gibraltar

Let’s be honest here they may have got it cheaper too as it’s a bigger group booking plus with the pandemic not as many people going to be staying in hotels in general. I don’t think this should be a issue in general.

That along with - why are they mentioning the value of the boat / hotel ?
What significance is this figure to anything ?
I don't recall any other report mentioning any figure any hotel is worth ?
Are there liable to be many hotels in the centre of Glasgow as an example - in excess of this figure ?
It's all just another attempt to get us into a negative article

Not as exciting as I had hoped when I read the title but it's a nice boat none the less. Certainly wouldn't mind a night or two on it.

Let’s be honest here they may have got it cheaper too as it’s a bigger group booking plus with the pandemic not as many people going to be staying in hotels in general. I don’t think this should be a issue in general.
It’s been empty for most of the year - they rely heavily on tourists.

I had a look at the Twitter thread regarding this and you have tramps actually commenting on the way some of our players are wearing face coverings and going on about the tunnel upgrades.I know I shouldn't be surprised but being concerned about these things takes their obsession to whole new levels.
I wish they would look into their own club with such detail they might turn up something that's actually of real importance.

You could literally set up a new website, post an article on Rangers on it and there'd be one of them within half an hour commenting on it. It's really, really creepy behaviour.
That sounds tempting, sponsored by Tango of course

Privacy is difficult on the Rock
I stayed in the other big hotel there The Caleta for about ten days and was trying to keep something of a low profile mission.
Various local ‘worthies’ turned up looking for me at the hotel and the staff seemed to content to point them in my direction or take a message to pass on.
It ended up being helpful but it was assistance I had not been actively seeking!!!

We’ve stayed in plenty of other hotels or complexes that probably cost £120m to build, as usual they’re just creating a news out of nothing for click bait to webpages for advertising. That’s all these sites are recalling interested in theses days, how many stories do you click on to find a general paragraph which doesn’t really tell you much or even answer what’s implied in the headline.

I’ve been on the Sunborn.
To call it a ‘Super Yacht’ is a bit of a push!

It’s effectively a docked cruise ship that’s had a bit of a ‘glam/luxe’ fit-out.

Last edited:
Back