Rangers Stickers

Smoggybear

Due to a serious medical condition, I have taken delivery of a Mobility Scooter. It will give me a bit of my freedom back, so happy with that!!! But bland and boring!! While awaiting delivery I had bought some Rangers decals, and small Union Flags to customise it. Spent this morning 'pimping it up', but it still looks bare and definitely could do with more Rangers gear on display. Had another look online for Rangers stickers tonight what a disappointment!!.Next to nothing!!
Do any of you have stickers I could use to 'fill the spaces'?? They could be stickers associated with a Rangers group or organisation eg. Blue Order, or crests, or logos, anything, so long as there is a Rangers connection. Just don't want anybody to have any doubts where my allegiances lie when I'm out on it!!
If any of you can provide me with stickers (or decals) or point me in the right direction then please do. I'm quite willing to pay any costs involved, PM me if you want. I want to absolutely swamp the wee bugger, a mobile temple to the Famous!! So if you can help, please do. Thanks for your time folks!!
Oh, and I promise to post pictures of the finished article on here when it's done!!

Thanks folks!! Just what I was looking for!! Some of the Ultra ones are crackers Southside, and duly ordered!! A snip at the price and a good range/variety!!
Thanks for taking the time to send me the 'Spirit of 72' stickers O&B. I've actually got a CWC 72 Section in my 'Man Cave', so there might be a wee space for one there!!
I've ordered the set on your link Byson. Some range of stickers there. I'll have a lot of fun (and beers) selecting the best of the best!!
Likewise the'Every Other Saturday' set SR, lots of fun to be had by me when they arrive!!
I've got exactly what I was looking for, and will get to work on the Gersmobile the minute they arrive, so many, many thanks, Thank you so much for taking the time!!

One Group I GREATLY admire are our young contingent The Union Bears!! I take my hat off to you Young Yins!! You are a CREDIT to the Club, you are a Credit to yourself, You are a CREDIT to the RANGERS!!!
I will NOT hear a word said against them .If a UB Member could see there way to providing me with a couple of your stickers I'd be very happy. If anyone deserves a spot on the Gersmobile it's the UNION BEARS!!! So PM me if you can help!!!

Back