Rangers Still in Talks With Claudio Marchisio According to French Website

The Italian journalist on radio the other day said he wants this to work out as well as possible and be the last club he plays for, weighing everything up.
Fair enough but I would be very wary of offering him anything other than a deal for the rest of the season, it is too high risk for anything else

airport-fence-500x500.jpg

Fair enough but I would be very wary of offering him anything other than a deal for the rest of the season, it is too high risk for anything else

Understandable.

However, even if that was the case, if it worked out you'd imagine that would just result in an extension to stay with the same club so it's a case of deciding the best fit for him all around.

So the daily record say we won’t be signing him. With a direct quote from Gerrard saying we aren’t signing him.

Only one question remains.

Are we playing him from the start against Livi or bringing him on for the last 30mins?
I certainly don’t trust the record.
As for Gerrard, I can’t say I wholly trust him either when he says “no”!

Wouldn’t have thought so.
Was Kent not ruled out a few times?

I think he ruled out Flanagan literally as he was signing the contract!

Gerrard lies to the press about signings. As he should.

I doubt this will happen but the record reporting a quote from Gerrard is completely meaningless

I think he ruled out Flanagan literally as he was signing the contract!

Gerrard lies to the press about signings. As he should.

I doubt this will happen but the record reporting a quote from Gerrard is completely meaningless
I’d be surprised as well, bud.
However, until it’s official that he’s signed for somebody else, I’ll keep an open mind.

Back